• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
Feedback
100% (1794) +
THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

NINTENDO WILL BE ENDING ONLINE SERVICE FOR THE 3DS IN APRIL 2024! GET WHAT YOU NEED WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE!

I decided to boot up my old New Leaf town after several years, and I'd like to help out other people, if anyone needs anything. There's no charge for these services, I'll help you out for free. :)

NOTE: I probably won't keep this thread bumped, because the board isn't that active, but I will always check for posts here every day! So you can post even if it's been a while since the last post here, and I'll definitely see it and help you out if I can!

My Friend Code: 4055-9210-5105
My Town: Caloom

Things I Can Offer:
all non-perfect fruits
access to all shops on Main Street (includes Katrina and T&T Emporium)
a safe place to store your items for restarting/transferring purposes
visits for petitions to be signed or to drop off Katie
RV's for shopping
orderable DLC items for catalog (ones normally unobtainable in-game, like the notebook/campus set!) CLICK HERE FOR LIST
orderable Japanese items for catalog (rare or impossible to get in non-Japanese games) CLICK HERE FOR LIST
weeds to pick for the weeding badge
all of the giant Happy Home Designer items CLICK HERE FOR LIST
some orderable items (my catalog is far from complete, but maybe I'll have what you're looking for)
Streetpass balloons! (I have a Streetpass house I can order them from, orders will take time to arrive)
NEW! Time Traveling: want to visit on a certain holiday? Need a certain month/time to catch a fish or a bug? I can arrange that for you!
And maybe I can help with more things, ask and see if I can help you!

Here are the RV's I can scan:
all six Sanrio
Felyne
Inkwell
Wolf Link
Resetti
Kicks
Isabelle (winter outfit)
Digby
Tasha
Rex
Ursala
Bitty
Admiral
Huck

Things that I CAN'T offer (so please don't ask):
hybrid flowers
perfect fruits (other than whatever perfect cherries happen to be growing in my town)
villagers
bells
unorderable items

Rules if you Visit:
Please don't chop down trees, I need them to grow fruit to give to people.
...That's it! You can run anywhere you like, take any items or flowers or anything you see, buy everything from the shops, talk to villagers, etc.

So, feel free to post here if you need anything, and we can exchange friend codes and arrange at time to connect. :)

Last edited:
Hey I'm looking to use Shampoodles, and I still am looking for a Pear, Peach, and Orange on my new save file I just restarted. Would you be available for a visit? Thanks for doing this btw ^^

Absolutely! Are you ready to visit now?

EDIT: Seems like I might have missed you when you were on. We can arrange a time to connect.

Last edited:
Hey I'm gonna try to keep checking this for the next few hours if you can host a visit sometime today. My FC is on my profile on the left. Sorry I missed you! I added you.

Edit: gotta go to the store quick at around 4:30 EST. Will be back home by like 5:30 est.

Last edited:
@BronzeElf Added you and opening my gate now! I might be AFK in the game, but feel free to go wherever and do what you like in my town, other than chopping trees, of course. ^o^;>

Hi, came here from your response. I have a lot of items, and I’m not sure how long it would take me to get the room for it all back. Do you have a size limit, or time limit.

@ladyphantomofmusic No size limit, no time limit, you can bring as many items as you like and leave them for as long as you like. :)

I'll be available for the next twelve hours or so if you'd like to bring the items, just let me know what time will work for you.

Last edited:
@ladyphantomofmusic I'll still be available for another couple hours right now. If I miss you, we can arrange a time to connect. I don't know what time zone you're in, but I'm on Pacific time, which means it's about 11:30PM for me when I'm posting this.

Hey. Yeah. Sorry. I’ve been busy. And I realised, I have to charge my 3ds. Lol. Sorry. And I’m still considering. Lol.

Okay, it's all good. If you decide you want to leave some items in my town while you restart, just let me know, and we can coordinate.

Hey! I am new so would be so greatful if I could catalog a bunch or random stuff so I can begin to decorate my island!
thanks!

@Keela Hello! It sounds like you might be playing New Horizons, since you said "island" rather than "town." The New Horizons item trading board is over here.

But if you are playing New Leaf, I would be happy to add your friend code and let you visit my town. Just let me know. :)

Hey, so question? Like I said, I have 2 copies of the game, want to restart both at the same time. Really thinking of it now. Is it best for me to have a database for my things in case I don’t need everything back, just the hard to get items? If so, is there a good way or website do you know of?

@ladyphantomofmusic I like this site for New Leaf items. It has pretty much all the information you could want for every item in the game.

You can even make lists of items if you create an account.

And I have most, if not all, of the orderable DLC items, if you want to catalog them after you restart, so if you have those, you don't need to bring them, you can just catalog them from me later. Though you might want to double check just in case I'm missing something. ^o^;>

Nice making lists, things from RV items I don’t have the amiibos for, dlc, including for other countries, like the Japan only. I think it would be easier, then trying to see what I can and can’t order. Lol.

@ladyphantomofmusic I'm not sure if you're asking me a question, but you can do all of that on that site that I linked, filtering for RV's, DLC, country, etc. And you can filter for orderable or not orderable. If you want to make a list of orderable DLC items that you want but don't have, or that you have but want to save, I can check if I have them, and I can save you having to haul them around if you want to just catalog them after you restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back