• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Owen's ~Actually Affordable~ Item Shop— EVERYTHING, ≤1 TBT PRICES! (temp closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwynne

gay
Bells
Switch
4795-8769-8081
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Ruby
Cherry (Fruit)
Lobo
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (33) +
Owen's ~Actually Affordable~ Item Shop— EVERYTHING, ≤1 TBT PRICES! (temp closed)

Owen's ~Actually Affordable~ Item Shop

:p

6/12/19 UPDATE: Long, detailed message ahead; feel free to skip to the end if you'd like

Hello to all those who are currently waiting on orders!

I think I'll be taking a short break from both the shop and delivering orders. Something came up at work this morning and I wasn't able to get on the site to check any of my PMs or deliver any of my orders, I have a lot of IRL commissions I have to catch up on, etc etc.

I just went a little in over my head in creating the shop in an attempt to share my large collection with others, not expecting to be in such high demand. I thought I would have some extra time for a casual order or two a day as I had finished my school term, but with work and family (lots of upcoming deadlines along with preparing for a vacation) I don't have enough time to balance the multiple, generally large orders I've been receiving. This is in no way a problem you personally added to, I just didn't foresee how much work I'd be doing! Running the shop at the rate it's going is like working an extra job, and the stress it's causing just isn't worth it right now.

I'm going to try and put together a more useful form (rather than the lackluster one I threw together at the last minute in an attempt to quickly schedule my already late orders) that can put the data in a spreadsheet for me (yes I do have a spreadsheet, it's a lot to manage).

All in all, I'm very sorry if this comes as a disappointment or inconvenience to you. I understand I'm probably taking this to heart a lot more than I should have to worry about, but I do feel pretty bad for basically (unpurposefully!) ghosting a lot of my customers because I thought I had more time than I did.

I will try get to you within the next week or so, though, and I'm going in order of whose order was placed first. I'll be deleting this message and reopening the thread when I have a more prepared system and I have the mental capacity to take care of everyone in the quick and painless manner I'd like to be able to!

TL;DR: Taking a short break as the shop is a lot busier than I expected it to be and too much to manage right now. I'll still get to you at some point, but it'll be a little while, if that's okay!

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding,
Owen "Cwynne"

All prices are in TBT. IGB is not accepted at this time, sorry!

*Please note that I'm generally active on the forum Monday-Friday 12pm-10pm and randomly throughout weekends. This will play a large role in times I can trade and will process orders*​

Some of the math on the pricing of these items can be somewhat complicated at times, don't worry! I calculate the prices of all orders for you!

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚​

Please fill out this form with your applicable information or I will not take your order! Also, please note that all orders are available for pickup only unless otherwise stated.

Forum name:
In-game name:
Town name:
3DS friend code:
Order (please list each item's exact name as much as possible and add x1, x3, x10, etc to denote the amount of each item):
Time zone:
General availability (including days of the week and times of day):
Special requests/notes:​

Orderable furniture (including wallpaper and flooring)
All orderable furniture items are available for 2 items per 1 TBT

Unorderable furniture (including wallpaper and flooring)
All unorderable furniture items are available for 1 item per 1 TBT

Orderable clothing (hats, shirts, skirts/pants, dresses, socks, shoes, accessories)
All orderable clothing items are available for 3 items per 1 TBT

Unorderable clothing (hats, shirts, skirts/pants, dresses, socks, shoes, accessories)
All unorderable clothing items are available for 2 items per 1 TBT

Holdables (drinks, sparklers/poppers, balloons, pinwheels, ice cream, wands, umbrellas, etc)
All holdables are available for 3 items per 1 TBT

Tools
All silver tools are available for 2 tools per 1 TBT, gold tools are available for 1 tool per 1 TBT.

Food
All normal fruit baskets (baskets of 9) are available for 8 baskets per 1 TBT.
Perfect fruit baskets are available for 4 baskets per 1 TBT.
All types of candy/miscellaneous food (lollipops, chocolate cake, candy) are available for 2 items per 1 TBT.

Hybrid and regular flowers (all of which are breedable)
All flowers are available for 4 flowers per 1 TBT, excluding gold roses and Jacob's ladders, which are available for 2 flowers per 1 TBT.

Miscellaneous gardening
Flat, round, and skinny mushrooms are available for 4 items per 1 TBT.
Elegant, famous, and rare mushrooms are available for 2 items per 1 TBT.
Bamboo baskets (baskets of 9) are available for 8 baskets per 1 TBT.
Lucky clovers are available for 8 clovers per 1 TBT.
Bush starters/saplings/shoots are available for 3 bushes per 1 TBT.
Tree saplings are available for 4 saplings per 1 TBT.

General miscellaneous
99k bell bags are available for 4 bags per 1 TBT.
Orderable stationary sets (stacks of 4) are available for 8 sets per 1 TBT.
Unorderable stationary sets (stacks of 4) are available for 2 sets per 1 TBT.
Gallery paper
Halloween paper
Museum paper
Post-office paper
Snowman paper
Campground paper
Nook's Homes paper
Nintendo paper
All villager/NPC pictures are available for 2 pics per 1 TBT.
All music discs are available for 4 discs per 1 TBT.
All gyroids are available for 8 gyroids per 1 TBT.
All fossils are available for 2 fossils per 1 TBT.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚

Bulk ordering/store stocking and special offers
(check here for periodical sales/coupons as well!)

I'm currently offering a special for bulk orders, and I am happy to sell to those stocking their own stores/shops! All orders that come to a price of 100 TBT or more will receive a special 15% off discount on their entire order.

Thanks for checking me out! Just a note that, although I've finished my school term, I'm still pretty busy with work and such, so my availability is somewhat limited. I'll get to everyone I can and try my best to fulfill every order! I may have to close the shop for short periods of time if I get a lot of orders to catch up on, but otherwise, just post when you have an order!

NOTE ABOUT PRICING: Some items are priced at multiple items for only one TBT. Since TBT cannot be fractioned, you can combine multiple offers until you reach a whole number of TBT (ex: you can combine one orderable clothing item (~.33 TBT) with three hybrid flowers (.25 TBT each) to get an even price of approximately 1 TBT (technically ~1.08 TBT but is anyone really paying that much attention?). I will calculate the price of your order for you so no need to worry about keeping your math accurate!

I will be available to assist with any questions!

Last edited:
Hello :) Here is my form:

Forum name: GolguiAr
In-game name: K?vin
Town name: Bar-Maur
3DS friend code: 3755-1079-4597
Order: 99k bag x 40 (should make 10 TBT right? ^^)
Time zone: NZT
General availability: Saturday afternoon (from 12pm), Sunday all day pretty much, weekdays after 5-6pm.
Special requests/notes: I cannot invite people in my town (see signature), so I would be glad if you could invite me over to yours :)

I might be coming back to you later for more things, but for now I will start with this ;)
Thanks a lot!

Hello :) Here is my form:

Order: 99k bag x 40 (should make 10 TBT right? ^^)
General availability: Saturday afternoon (from 12pm), Sunday all day pretty much, weekdays after 5-6pm.
Special requests/notes: I cannot invite people in my town (see signature), so I would be glad if you could invite me over to yours :)

I might be coming back to you later for more things, but for now I will start with this ;)
Thanks a lot!

Hi! Yup, that'll be 10 TBT! I can get that to you either 3pm your time on Saturday, or I can have it ready for you in about 35 minutes if you'll still be around then! Coming over to my town is no problem, my 3DS friend code is in the sidebar. Feel free to send the TBT after you recieve your order!

Hi! Yup, that'll be 10 TBT! I can get that to you either 3pm your time on Saturday, or I can have it ready for you in about 35 minutes if you'll still be around then! Coming over to my town is no problem, my 3DS friend code is in the sidebar. Feel free to send the TBT after you recieve your order!

OK cool, I could come at 2.15pm my time today then? I am adding your FC :)

Sounds good! I'll get everything ready and my gates will be open right then.

Forum name: Nodokana
In-game name: Mei
Town name: Memory
3DS friend code: (in sidebar)
Order (please list each item's exact name as much as possible and add x1, x3, x10, etc to denote the amount of each item): Desert island table x 4, desert island stool x6, red hibiscus start x30
Time zone: PST
General availability (including days of the week and times of day): Mon-Fri, usually after 9 am but please note it can vary when I come on if I have errands to run.
Special requests/notes: N/A

Forum name: MoogleKupo
In-game name: Elsie
Town name: Midnight
3DS friend code: sidebar
Order:
Trellis x1
Perfume bottles x1
Lily lamp x5
Lily record player x2
Pitcher plant x5
Glass teapot x3
Rolling closet x2
Cup of tea x2
Sewing kit x2
Veggie Basket x2
Salon mirror x3
Kicks mat x1
Modern office chair x1
Barrel planter x2
Dalmatian ornament x2
Labrador ornament x2
Hanger rack x2
Basic trash can x2
Dango 2x
Cat tower x3
Garden tools x1
Break making set x2
Time zone: CST
General availability (including days of the week and times of day): I have no life and job oof so I am available every day of the week and basically any time of the day, I may be offline but I just havent checked the forum for a bit so i check as soon as possible :)
Special requests/notes: my only note is to take your time with this order since it is pretty large, I just started a new town so that's why there's a lot to deal with, I am in no rush to get these so if it takes you a few days that is fine by me :)

Edit:: Please also tell me what is available and what's not just so I know for future reference

Last edited:
Forum name: Nodokana
In-game name: Mei
Town name: Memory
3DS friend code: (in sidebar)
Order (please list each item's exact name as much as possible and add x1, x3, x10, etc to denote the amount of each item): Desert island table x 4, desert island stool x6, red hibiscus start x30
Time zone: PST
General availability (including days of the week and times of day): Mon-Fri, usually after 9 am but please note it can vary when I come on if I have errands to run.
Special requests/notes: N/A

Hey! I can get that to you around 1pm today (your time) or you can suggest another time, and it'll be 20 TBT!

Hello, do you have lucky clovers available?

Hi, yes! Sorry I forgot to list those, they'll be the same price as bamboo baskets, so 8 clovers per 1 TBT! I'll go ahead and add that into the main post :)

Forum name: MoogleKupo
In-game name: Elsie
Town name: Midnight
3DS friend code: sidebar
Order:
Trellis x1
Perfume bottles x1
Lily lamp x5
Lily record player x2
Pitcher plant x5
Glass teapot x3
Rolling closet x2
Cup of tea x2
Sewing kit x2
Veggie Basket x2
Salon mirror x3
Kicks mat x1
Modern office chair x1
Barrel planter x2
Dalmatian ornament x2
Labrador ornament x2
Hanger rack x2
Basic trash can x2
Dango 2x
Cat tower x3
Garden tools x1
Break making set x2
Time zone: CST
General availability (including days of the week and times of day): I have no life and job oof so I am available every day of the week and basically any time of the day, I may be offline but I just havent checked the forum for a bit so i check as soon as possible :)
Special requests/notes: my only note is to take your time with this order since it is pretty large, I just started a new town so that's why there's a lot to deal with, I am in no rush to get these so if it takes you a few days that is fine by me :)

Edit:: Please also tell me what is available and what's not just so I know for future reference

Hi! That'll be 47 bells for 46 unorderable furniture items and 3 orderable furniture items :) I can get that all to you around 3pm your time today!

Last edited:
Forum name: ScaryGhosts
In-game name: Nikuś
Town name: Ghoulton
3DS friend code: 0018-1535-5428
Order: lucky clover x40
Time zone: EST
General availability: sun-thurs 7:30am-3:30pm for sure, but pretty random in general (I am available now)
Special requests/notes: if they are wrapped, then just warning you that my TS does’t have a lot of room in front of it right now, but I will pick them up as you put them down.

Thank you~

Forum name: ScaryGhosts
In-game name: Nikuś
Town name: Ghoulton
3DS friend code: 0018-1535-5428
Order: lucky clover x40
Time zone: EST
General availability: sun-thurs 7:30am-3:30pm for sure, but pretty random in general (I am available now)
Special requests/notes: if they are wrapped, then just warning you that my TS does’t have a lot of room in front of it right now, but I will pick them up as you put them down.

Thank you~
Hello! I can get those to you in about 10 minutes if that works, that'll be 5 TBT! You wanted me to drop them off? (I generally don't do that but if you don't have much room I'd be happy to make an exception)

Edit: They're not wrapped by the way!

Last edited:
Hello! I can get those to you in about 10 minutes if that works, that'll be 5 TBT! You wanted me to drop them off? (I generally don't do that but if you don't have much room I'd be happy to make an exception)

Edit: They're not wrapped by the way!

Oh, shoot, no, I will pick up! That’s better for me too! I’m sorry idk why I thought it was delivery only!
And yes, that works, thank you!!

Hey! I can get that to you around 1pm today (your time) or you can suggest another time, and it'll be 20 TBT!

Hi, yes! Sorry I forgot to list those, they'll be the same price as bamboo baskets, so 8 clovers per 1 TBT! I'll go ahead and add that into the main post :)

Hi! That'll be 47 bells for 46 unorderable furniture items and 3 orderable furniture items :) I can get that all to you around 3pm your time today!

Sweet! I'll try to be on around that time, i most likely should be but I'll let you know when I'm on and I'll make space in my drawers for the items ;)

Oh, shoot, no, I will pick up! That’s better for me too! I’m sorry idk why I thought it was delivery only!
And yes, that works, thank you!!

Absolutely no worries!! I'll add you and open my gates at 2:35 (your time)!

Sweet! I'll try to be on around that time, i most likely should be but I'll let you know when I'm on and I'll make space in my drawers for the items ;)

Alright, see you then!

Last edited:
Okay, thank you very much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m not sering your town come up. I’m not sure if you just haven’t opened your gates yet or if one of us entered somwthing in wrong haha

Okay, thank you very much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m not sering your town come up. I’m not sure if you just haven’t opened your gates yet or if one of us entered somwthing in wrong haha

Gates are open now, apologies for the slight delay!

Forum name: Bellxis
In-game name: まどか (or ロイス)
Town name: ほしぞら〜☆
3DS friend code: in sidebar
Order: 99k bell bag x40
Time zone: AEST
General availability: every day of the week! i?ll be available from 7am until 8pm everyday for today, tomorrow and Monday so hopefully we can trade then

Hey :) I have another order, I put my details in the quote in case you need them again :) Here is my list of things:

Unorderable:
Desert Island table x2
Natural table x2
Natural low table x2
Wood-plank table x3
Theater seat x1
Popcorn x1
Cacao tree x1
Elegant chair x1
Monochrome floor x1
Office cabinet x1

Orderable DLC:
Sprout table x1
Autumn leaf chair x1

Orderable:
Writing chair x1
Flat screen TV x1

That makes 19 items :) Please let me know how much you would want for them (not sure how much you charge for DLCs), and when you are happy to trade (availability in the quote is still valid).
Thank you very much :)
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back