• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Owen's ~Actually Affordable~ Item Shop— EVERYTHING, ≤1 TBT PRICES! (temp closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum name: MoogleKupo
In-game name: Bea
Town name: Endor
3DS friend code: sidebar
Order :
Pink Roses x60
Orange Roses x60
Purple Roses x60
Regular Saplings x20
Time zone: CST
General availability : After 10 AM tomorrow my time, available all day and Tuesday same thing :)
Special requests/notes: I know there's a lot so if you need to breed any just let me know and tell me if this is good or not :with you ) I was also wondering if you had any yellow roses lying around you'd be willing to sell. I can rarely ever find them at the island I have terrible luck even with normal flowers it's ridiculous

Last edited:
Hello! Your total comes to 33 TBT, and I'm a bit busy catching up on some slightly delayed orders so I can get that all to you at 4pm tomorrow (your time) if that's alright!
Good with me! I'll go ahead and add your friend code asap. Do you want me to send the tbt over now or when it gets closer to the time?

Last edited:
Forum name: SpiritSails
In-game name: Sandra
Town name: Branches
3DS friend code: 1607-4698-5159
Order (please list each item's exact name as much as possible and add x1, x3, x10, etc to denote the amount of each item):

1. Amazing Painting
  2. Ancient Statue
  3. Basic Painting
  4. Beautiful Statue
  5. Calm Painting
  6. Common Painting
  7. Famous Painting
  8. Flowery Painting
  9. Gallant Statue
  10. Graceful Painting
  11. Moody Painting
  12. Motherly Statue
  13. Moving Painting
  14. Mystic Statue
  15. Neutral Painting
  16. Nice Painting
  17. Proper Painting
  18. Quaint Painting
  19. Robust Statue
  20. Scary Painting
  21. Scenic Painting
  22. Serene Painting
  23. Solemn Painting
  24. Valiant Statue
  25. Worthy Painting
Time zone: Eastern
General availability (including days of the week and times of day): Generally any time on any day of the week after 6pm Eastern up until midnight. Except for Thursdays, which would be from 8:30 to midnight.
Special requests/notes: N/A

Hi!

Forum name- Stormchaserz
In game name- Oscar
Town name- Plumpton
FC- 2380-7624-1188
Order- 1 pair of Black Loafers.
Timezone- BST (GMT+1)
I need it by the end of today for Gracie.
Thanks!

Forum name: MoogleKupo
In-game name: Bea
Town name: Endor
3DS friend code: sidebar
Order :
Pink Roses x60
Orange Roses x60
Purple Roses x60
Regular Saplings x20
General availability : After 10 AM tomorrow my time, available all day and Tuesday same thing :)
Special requests/notes: I know there's a lot so if you need to breed any just let me know and tell me if this is good or not :with you ) I was also wondering if you had any yellow roses lying around you'd be willing to sell. I can rarely ever find them at the island I have terrible luck even with normal flowers it's ridiculous

Hi! That's 50 TBT, how does 11am tomorrow (your time) sound? By the way I do have yellow roses if you would like to let me know how many you'd like (and the breeding and such is not an issue, I have four separate towns filled to the brim with stuff and covered in flowers so don't worry about orders being too large haha)

Forum name: SpiritSails
In-game name: Sandra
Town name: Branches
3DS friend code: 1607-4698-5159
Order (please list each item's exact name as much as possible and add x1, x3, x10, etc to denote the amount of each item):

1. Amazing Painting
  2. Ancient Statue
  3. Basic Painting
  4. Beautiful Statue
  5. Calm Painting
  6. Common Painting
  7. Famous Painting
  8. Flowery Painting
  9. Gallant Statue
  10. Graceful Painting
  11. Moody Painting
  12. Motherly Statue
  13. Moving Painting
  14. Mystic Statue
  15. Neutral Painting
  16. Nice Painting
  17. Proper Painting
  18. Quaint Painting
  19. Robust Statue
  20. Scary Painting
  21. Scenic Painting
  22. Serene Painting
  23. Solemn Painting
  24. Valiant Statue
  25. Worthy Painting
Time zone: Eastern
General availability (including days of the week and times of day): Generally any time on any day of the week after 6pm Eastern up until midnight. Except for Thursdays, which would be from 8:30 to midnight.
Special requests/notes: N/A

Hello, that's 25 TBT and I can get that to you around 9pm tomorrow (your time) if that works for you!

Hi!

Forum name- Stormchaserz
In game name- Oscar
Town name- Plumpton
FC- 2380-7624-1188
Order- 1 pair of Black Loafers.
Timezone- BST (GMT+1)
I need it by the end of today for Gracie.
Thanks!

Hello! Just VM or PM me when you're online and I'll drop them off for you, no charge

Last edited:
Hi! That's 50 TBT, how does 11am tomorrow (your time) sound? By the way I do have yellow roses if you would like to let me know how many you'd like (and the breeding and such is not an issue, I have four separate towns filled to the brim with stuff and covered in flowers so don't worry about orders being too large haha)

That time sounds good to me! Also thank god because i need a lot of flowers for my town lol, could I add 32 yellow roses and 10 more pink roses to the list? By this amount i know there's gonna be two trips needed so if you're okay with it than I am as well :)

That time sounds good to me! Also thank god because i need a lot of flowers for my town lol, could I add 32 yellow roses and 10 more pink roses to the list? By this amount i know there's gonna be two trips needed so if you're okay with it than I am as well :)

No problem! That's an extra 11 TBT and you're welcome to take as long as you need to get everything. See you tomorrow!

hai again! Are you able for me to pick up my order, possibly tomorrow, perhaps? c:

Forum name: QuinnTheQueen
In-game name: Quinn
Town name: Fairys
3DS friend code: sidebar :)
Order (please list each item's exact name as much as possible and add x1, x3, x10, etc to denote the amount of each item): x252 blue roses, x4 99k bags
Time zone: GMT
General availability (including days of the week and times of day): differs for this week because of exams, but most days 4pm-10pm GMT, some can be earlier though
Special requests/notes: none :p

hai again! Are you able for me to pick up my order, possibly tomorrow, perhaps? c:

Hi, yes, so sorry about such a long delay! I can get it to you at either 10pm tonight or 1pm tomorrow (your time)

Forum name: QuinnTheQueen
In-game name: Quinn
Town name: Fairys
3DS friend code: sidebar :)
Order (please list each item's exact name as much as possible and add x1, x3, x10, etc to denote the amount of each item): x252 blue roses, x4 99k bags
Time zone: GMT
General availability (including days of the week and times of day): differs for this week because of exams, but most days 4pm-10pm GMT, some can be earlier though
Special requests/notes: none :p

Hello! That'll be 64 TBT and I can get it to you at around 7pm tomorrow (your time) if that works for you!

Last edited:
Hi, yes, so sorry about such a long delay! I can get it to you at either 10pm tonight or 1pm tomorrow (your time)

Hello! That'll be 64 TBT and I can get it to you at around 7pm tomorrow (your time) if that works for you!

I can possibly try to stay up at 10pm, if that's fine. Just let me know when you are ready for me to pickup by then! :)

Hello again! I'm so sorry to change this again but I would like to change my extra 10 pink for 10 orange roses instead? Found a few spares of pink in my first town and would like a little more splash of colour :)

Forum name: Bizhiins
In-game name: Aanakwad
Town name: Odanah
3DS friend code: 0920-3393-1333
Order:
Purple pansy X20
Black lily X20
Orange lily X20
Purple rose X10
Black rose X10
Blue rose X20
Gold rose X30
Orange rose X20
Black tulip X10
Orange tulip X20
Purple tulip X10
Pink tulip X10
General availability: M-F after 3pm, Sat & Sun all day
Special requests/notes: This is my second order on the waitlist, I don?t expect it all at once because it will take more than one trip, so this one doesn?t have high priority and it can wait :) I?m just trying to slowly fill up my town with the hybrids that I want

Forum Name: *The Oakboro Mayor*
In-game Name: Kate
Town Name: Oakboro
3DS FC: 1247-0144-5198
Order: Amibo Shelf x1; Bowl Sink x1; Claw Foot Tub x1; Fruit Bowl x1; Golden Net x1; Golden Shovel x1; Lily Record Player x1; Moss Ball x1; Natural Wood Floor x1; Simple Panel x1; Spring Kimono x1; Standing Sink x1; Toilet x1; Towel Basket x1; Wii U Console x1
Time Zone: EST
General Availability: This week, 4-6 pm, but I won?t be on Friday. Saturday and Sunday I am on all day. Next week should be fine, but I won?t be on after 6.
Special Request/Notes: Don?t have any!

Thank you very much! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back