• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
43 tbt right? Gates are open
30 for the hybrids, 10 for the cedar saplings, and x for the blue roses.
x - Not sure if you still want to spend the rest of your tbt bells, or how many on that.

Last edited:
Hey, I'd quite like to place another order, and this time, I'll actually be organised and not forget about it for 2 weeks lol.

Bunny Blue Balloon
Bunny Cyan Balloon
Heart Indigo Balloon
Bunny Yellow Balloon
Tweeter
Choco Soft Serve
Lemon Double scoop
Cyan pinwheel
Yellow pinwheel,
bubble wand
Purple pansy x8
Sweets wall
Forest floor

For 20tbt? That seems wrong, so correct me if it is lol.
Thank you ~

ahahah :)

Thanks let me know when you're ready
Took me awhile, but I found it. :) I'll add you now.

Hey, I'd quite like to place another order, and this time, I'll actually be organised and not forget about it for 2 weeks lol.

Bunny Blue Balloon
Bunny Cyan Balloon
Heart Indigo Balloon
Bunny Yellow Balloon
Tweeter
Choco Soft Serve
Lemon Double scoop
Cyan pinwheel
Yellow pinwheel,
bubble wand
Purple pansy x8
Sweets wall
Forest floor

For 20tbt? That seems wrong, so correct me if it is lol.
Thank you ~
Haha yup, that's right! I'll sort that out for you. :) Since this is quite large order, I may have to get back to you in a few hours. Are you alright with that?

Last edited:
Took me awhile, but I found it. :) I'll add you now.

Haha yup, that's right! I'll sort that out for you. :) Since this is quite large order, I may have to get back to you in a few hours. Are you alright with that?

Yeah, that's fine, thank you! Sorry for such a big order lol x.x

Alright, about to do another trade, I'm really sorry for me not picking them up right away

Alright, about to do another trade, I'm really sorry for me not picking them up right away
No problem! I understand. I'll be online for a few more minutes. If we can't trade then, perhaps we can sort this out in a few hours.

Also, please let me know how many blue roses you need so I can put them in my locker, ready to go. :) With your current amount of tbt bells (58), you can do 18 blue roses in total.

Last edited:
Okay, ready to trade, I only want the flowers, not including blue roses, because I do not have enough for cedar, and you only were going to give me 5 so its not really a big deal

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opened gates

Okay, ready to trade, I only want the flowers, not including blue roses, because I do not have enough for cedar, and you only were going to give me 5 so its not really a big deal

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opened gates
Alright, coming now.

My town is Chevalia

- - - Post Merge - - -

JUst in case you didn't see the message I sent with the tbt, it wouldn't let me send 34 tbt so I had to send 34, which I will send 1 more when I get more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back