• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Staff Applications Reminder (now closing) + Apple Restock Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was planning on selling my apple, if I were to do so would I be able to get apples from the store or no? Are you saying that if you have bought an apple previously you can't go to the shop?

Idk, but I wouldn't mind it saying "Inventory/Cart" for those who have an apple already just like how it is with Birthstones.
:cool:

2AM??!!?!??
tbh I'm on vacation so I don't go to sleep until like 3:30 AM so apples for me! ^_^

I just tried to recommend someone for mod. I couldnt submit the application because i couldnt get past the "human verification" section. I did it like 10 times and no success. I swear i am human! Maybe i am doing something wrong.

I just tried to recommend someone for mod. I couldnt submit the application because i couldnt get past the "human verification" section. I did it like 10 times and no success. I swear i am human! Maybe i am doing something wrong.

Are you waiting until the box has a green check in it?

Maybe check out Google's help page if you still can't get it to work? https://support.google.com/recaptcha

Are you waiting until the box has a green check in it?
I was able to submit my recommendation fine ... It did take a little time before the circle did its thing and gave me a green check :)
I am happy to hear that their are so many applications!! This forum is already awesome and will be even more so in the future!
:rolleyes:

I am happy to hear about the apple restock times too (mine is 2:00 AM) ... heh heh ... Just starting to wind down for bed by then.
Seriously, I hope some who missed out the first time will be able to get one!
BTW, BellGreen ... I LOVE your signature! :)

Last edited:
Applied, but I'm not expecting much. I'm pretty sure everyone has forgotten about me, haha! Good luck to everyone to applied. I can't wait to see who gets to join the Bell Tree Staff! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back