• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
a bit odd combo but i kinda like it :0

also done tincturing that derg so finally i can go fight and stuff yay! :D

and woop glad to be home for once for the brightshine jubilee stuff, thank pleg pies mom has holiday in july this year...

a bit odd combo but i kinda like it :0

I wish it was a male i think the combo looks better on male

dragon (1).jpg
VS

dragon.jpg

OOOH MY GOD ALL HAIL PLAGUE

haven't checked out the community forums yet, but those EYES.

Flight Roser.jpg

It looked cool enough, but those eyessss! Black = red eyes = win

It looks a bit weird on here, the eyes are brighter ingame*

Last edited:
how were you able to get so much-- i mean im assumign that's more than people pay for a non G1 with two matching colors, but why??

Essentially, because it's a G1.

Here's the thing about G1s: they're a bit like the lottery on FR.

First you need an unhatched egg. They're like 200k each right now. You could find one for free in the coli or by Scavenging, but that is a preeetty rare event. So each chance costs you a lot or money, or is free but very rare.

And then you hatch it. All three color slots are random.

There are now 177 colors. So there's a 1/177 chance of getting two colors that match (I think). It's higher if you want to make it a double of a new color, and even higher for the third color being new as well. But I can't math that, so we'll just say it's a big number.

The XYX I sold was Clay/Sable/Clay, which is 1 off of being a Triple. People REALLY like G1s where all the colors go together. And having them all very very close in range with each other is magic. ESPECIALLY with all the new color hype going on right now. Essentially this dragon won the RNG lottery.

There is a 1 in 31,329 chance of hatching any triple G1, and a 1 in 48,219 of getting a new color triple.

It's a little bit like encountering a Shiny Pokemon through normal gameplay. You can play for ever and ever and BAM shiny encounter! And it's a Weedle. Oooor it could be something a lot cooler.

With non-G1s, you have a lot of control over the hatchlings because breeding is based on a range on a color wheel, not random chance. Also, they're free to produce, just keep breeding the dragons and suddenly your lair is overflowing with new babies.

Price difference example:

I have a pair of Crystal X/Obsidian Ripple/Obsidian Underbelly Imps who hatch XYYs every single time. I can sell them for maybe 50-80k treasure each if the primary color is nice. I just sold a new colored baby with matching eyes for 125k treasure.
I once had a Lemon/Obsidian/Obsidian G1 with clashing Lighting eyes (so the eyes clashing would detract points). I sold it for 15k gems, which is the equivalent of around 12,450,000 treasure.

xanarcah, you should be our official expert/statistician!!! ;D

That was more or less my reputation with the old crowd in this thread. xD I am the FR thread's Living Encyclopedia.

My favorite title that I got given is Pro Goddess though. Because it's just really funny. And I'm definitely not a casual player by any means.

check out another good looking Derg my flight gave me for being a n00b (she was level 9 but i bought some stones and have taken her to coli a bit):

Just thought I'd share with you guys. I was notified of a raffle to win a Gilded Chimes coatl. The Gilded Chimes are a wind subspecies and the ones in this raffle come with apparel and a familiar if you win them! I was told it's for all flights and to spread the word so yeh. The raffle is here

For ref my gilded chimes girl with her lore and such in the bio is here

If this kind of post isn't allowed I'm soz ^^; but in other news I was organizing my hoard and found old chests from holidays. Are they even worth anything now or should I just open....?

Last edited:
Update new babys

BBCode: NEW Clour Cornflower (Glimmer)

BBCode:NEW Clour Lapis (Glimmer)

HTML:

BBCode: No new clour

some g1 I managed to snatch over the past few days @w@

my bubblegum pink lemonade girl!

I'm just really excited for her! and this is the current plan!
n6VogFL.png

and the orca boy! boy am i loving this orca colour!

this is the tentative gene plan but it just may get changed should new and prettier genes get released!
pNsw9aB.png

last but not least the perfect boy to wear the sweet love accent!

Wgg1CoB.png

Last edited:
Hey guys! I updated the members spreadsheet; anyone who pmed me to be added was was added.

Alsoooo I think anyone can edit it actually. So check it out to see if you can add yourself if you haven't already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back