• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We both got unbred ones. : D

30kg is normal for bred ones, but we're aiming for the top.

Sounds like a good plan! You make money really quickly from what I remember, so you'll definitely be able to get there!

Good luck!

Ooooh, ok, that makes sense. I don't care about unbred or bred, personally. I only care when it comes to gen 1's, but I don't collect those, only sell them.
Thanks! Whenever I decide to stop selling for tbt is when I'll make enough xD

Only Gen one I would be remotely interested in getting pre color wheel is a royal/royal/aqua-jade male gen one.

I cry. He would look so goood as a petal.butt.glimmer coatl. seafoam tert i cry

a38ea21a9714ce4439ac7e01ff31f3f3.png

Just dropping by to let everyone know I have 600 gems for sale :]
2 tbt = 1 gem

yo, just dropping in to say: i'm selling lots of dergs!! check in the spoilers to see them ^^

x/y/y - banana / ivory / ivory

x/x/y - banana / ivory / ivory

x/x/x - gold

x/x/x - gold

beige / chocolate / maize

stone / chocolate / white

grey / ice / obsidian

platinum / silver / lavender

they're around 20-50k each (what you think is appropriate) so if you want one, send me a cr (my user is @blissi) or vm me? idk i like posting here first bc it's easier but i'll be actually making a thread on fr soon so if you want to wait for that, that's fine ^^

I just scavenged an Unhatched Lightning Egg. if you want it, PM me with an offer of TBT/treasure/gems!

Nice, that's a really impressive achievement!

Thank you, and I traded with a super friendly person, who accepted mixed payment and also items:)
My little collection of all the Wind festival items is now complete, the Wind Sprite and finally the Windbound Plumage took me the longest but it was fun ^^

I?m looking forward to the Greenskeeper Gathering, I`m hoping for pretty accents and a great Nature-themed apparel ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back