• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I've never posted in this thread, but I was wondering if anyone needed some messenger scrolls cause I'm sitting on 53 of them and was hoping to maybe sell some for tbt.

Hello! I've never posted in this thread, but I was wondering if anyone needed some messenger scrolls cause I'm sitting on 53 of them and was hoping to maybe sell some for tbt.

Yes I will probably buy them if they are not too expensive.

Yay I finally had enough to get my Black-Wing Hummingbird. Just thought I would check swipps before I logged off for the night. 13 minutes left too :O

so i put 6 hatchlings up in the AH, all for 7k, and within 5 minutes they all sold? 3 to the same person, then the other three to random people? i was like omg is there like a crazy push going on that i'm oblivious to but there isnt? i'm sooooo confused! they must be fodder but why hahah oh well, i got my money ;)

so i put 6 hatchlings up in the AH, all for 7k, and within 5 minutes they all sold? 3 to the same person, then the other three to random people? i was like omg is there like a crazy push going on that i'm oblivious to but there isnt? i'm sooooo confused! they must be fodder but why hahah oh well, i got my money ;)

That's pretty interesting. o: Did any of them hit any of the daily bonuses? I don't think anyone's actually doing a serious push for Dom right now.

That's pretty interesting. o: Did any of them hit any of the daily bonuses? I don't think anyone's actually doing a serious push for Dom right now.

nope, none of them! none have been exalted yet :O yeah, i checked the AH and theres dergs in there for like 3k haha

those cuties are a pair so matching ish names would be cool, obvs like nature sorta thing

another pairrrrrr maybe to do with light or the sun? or crystals? idk this is why i need help haha

PRETTY BOY sooo unsure of name but i love him

GORGEOUS GIRLIE, gonna dress her with purple wings and purple flowers to match her eyes ^_^

not sure on this girl, she's just super pretty femme fatale sorta style

another imp female i couldn't resist! no ideas for this girl either hehe

I am new to FR and although keep looking at various rules still don't know what I am doing. I would welcome any hints from you people on this thread, nothing would be too basic.

I am also looking to buy mostly anything except for familiars and can offer gems, TBT and would also if the item was worth it could be persuaded to part with some of my BellTree collectibles

I am new to FR and although keep looking at various rules still don't know what I am doing. I would welcome any hints from you people on this thread, nothing would be too basic.

I am also looking to buy mostly anything except for familiars and can offer gems, TBT and would also if the item was worth it could be persuaded to part with some of my BellTree collectibles

Important daily things to do:

1- get the random item from Pinkerton's Stash (Trading Post).
2- answer random questions from Tomo (Trading Post)
3- feed dragons!
4- if you have familiars set on dragons, click on the hearts for each one.

Other than this, if you have time, fairgrounds can get you started. Once you have 100k or so it makes everything else easier.

Important daily things to do:

1- get the random item from Pinkerton's Stash (Trading Post).
2- answer random questions from Tomo (Trading Post)
3- feed dragons!
4- if you have familiars set on dragons, click on the hearts for each one.

Other than this, if you have time, fairgrounds can get you started. Once you have 100k or so it makes everything else easier.

Most of that I have been doing thank you. Is it best to keep hold of items that you dig up and salvage or maybe sell the stuff on?

e) Scratch that, CRs for 25k. uwu Will probably go on AH sometime tomorrow.

Female

Male

Male

Male -if only you were a female, lol.-

Last edited:
e) Scratch that, CRs for 25k. uwu Will probably go on AH sometime tomorrow.

Female

Male

Male

Male -if only you were a female, lol.-

mfw nella didn't tell me about the babs so I had to find out this way :")

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a weakness for light terts on dark colors :")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back