• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone selling a gold muck for tbt? Hit me up if you are with a price ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, new dragon goals: double obsidian with spines tert in a bright colour that matches the glowy claws

You are your nice dragons. I'm getting this garbage...

13888342_350.png

so, whats the prediction for how much logas will cost? i feel like since were able to make more, its going to hurt their price later on. :V what do you economy-savvy people think?

could anyone sell me some treasure- maybe 45k for 300 tbt? i just need enough treasure to make the loga before it leaves.

so, whats the prediction for how much logas will cost? i feel like since were able to make more, its going to hurt their price later on. :V what do you economy-savvy people think?

Oooohno, you asked an economy question. o: Wall of text incoming~

I think the event is pretty cleverly set up to limit the number of Loga that it's actually possible to make.

For starters, the window is short, less than 48 hours, with no prior warning. A lot of people don't hoard the cheap coli familiars, as it turns out, so they're resorting to buying them from the AH if they're not into Coli, cutting into their funds to buy them in order to transmute them.

Then there's the brewing wait times. 30 mins to make Muck, and 1 hour 20 mins to make a Loga, which requires 4 Muck to make. And 50k, which really adds up after a while.

And theeeen there's the issue that the Muck you receive is random. There are a lot of people who are getting like 20 Copper, 5 Silver, and like, 1 Gold. So for all their time spent transmuting, they have the items required to make 1 Loga.

So if you wanted to make, say, 3 Loga, that would be 6 hours absolutely minimum to get the Muck (you'd have to get the exact number of everything), plus another 4 hours to brew the Logas. So 10 hours for 3 Loga, plus 150k. Event is like 45 hours long, so that's... 11 Loga, or something like that, absolutely maximum. And 550k. That's no sleeping, getting every single required Muck on the first try, timing everything absolutely 100% to the minute to set a new brew going, and having the money and familiars on hand. This is the impossible best case scenario.

It's more likely people who are focusing on making them are going to make like 3 or 4 Loga. Especially since everyone gets one for free to start with. They also released a pretty cool apparel item that uses the cauldron to make, which further cuts down on the number of people who are focusing on making Loga.

...In comparison to what people get during festivals.

Festivals, which are very regularly scheduled (allowing people to save up ahead of time), and require no money to actually get the apparel/familiars. Anyone can get currency from gathering or the coli for free. It's also a sure bet on what you'll receive for putting in your time (Fest currency = fest items). I regularly rack up like 14 Apparel, just from the Coli, which leads me to assume that plenty of other people do as well. But those items still go up and up in price.

I seem to remember that Lightning's first festival went on for 2 weeks instead of one, and it was a few months into the creation of the site so people actually knew what to do to get the most out of every festival. Lightning Sprites are still worth 3mil, even after all of that.

Also, in my opinion, the Loga looks amazing. It's likely to be sought after because it looks cool. (Their name is silly though, my phone keeps thinking they should be Logs .-.)

/Xan's opinion

Gonna edit in some links to threads to back myself up on why I think people aren't actually crafting thaaaat many Loga:

Your Loga Count?
How many Logas?
anyone not mass producing logas
Logas are Extinct

Last edited:
I only made one extra Loga yesterday, can't be bothered to make anymore tbh. I'm trying to get a blue sludge I think to make the blue caws but so far no luck, every other colour several times but no blue :(. Wish it wasn't so random.

oooh, thank you so much for answering!! i really appreciate it :D i sorta wish things didnt take so long to go up in price, but meh. thank you => thats super interesting. will try to hoard at least one more, then uvu

oooh, thank you so much for answering!! i really appreciate it :D i sorta wish things didnt take so long to go up in price, but meh. thank you => thats super interesting. will try to hoard at least one more, then uvu

No problem. : D Glad you found it interesting to read~

Yeah, things tend to take a long time to go up in value, but once they're retired, they're basically guaranteed to go up, even if it takes a while. This is why I like having a ton of items over a ton of pure currency. And especially if I can get the item at whatever the lowest initial cost was, it's like I can't possibly go wrong by investing in it.

Last edited:
Would anyone trade my gold muck for a silver muck? I ran out of familiars.

Also someone is offering me a coarsful yeti and some treasure for a loga should I do it? I might want to trade it for 1500 and just buy the coarsful yeti since I need like 30K left

Anyone need to brew a Loga or two but have a full cauldron? I've got time to brew a couple more Logas since I hit my goal this morning, so I'm offering instant Logas~

You can just send me the ingredients + 50k and I'll send you back one of my Logas.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also someone is offering me a coarsful yeti and some treasure for a loga should I do it? I might want to trade it for 1500 and just buy the coarsful yeti since I need like 30K left

psstt... sell your Gold Muck for 125k and buy a Silver Muck for 15k.

Logas are going for 200k easily in the AH, so it depends on whether you really want the Yeti or not.

Could anyone sell me 1 bronze muck and 50k for some tbt? I have like 1 bronze , 3 silver and 2 gold and I never 1 more bronze for a loga ;o; I also need 50 as I dont ahve much...

Oooohno, you asked an economy question. o: Wall of text incoming~

I think the event is pretty cleverly set up to limit the number of Loga that it's actually possible to make.

For starters, the window is short, less than 48 hours, with no prior warning. A lot of people don't hoard the cheap coli familiars, as it turns out, so they're resorting to buying them from the AH if they're not into Coli, cutting into their funds to buy them in order to transmute them.

Then there's the brewing wait times. 30 mins to make Muck, and 1 hour 20 mins to make a Loga, which requires 4 Muck to make. And 50k, which really adds up after a while.

And theeeen there's the issue that the Muck you receive is random. There are a lot of people who are getting like 20 Copper, 5 Silver, and like, 1 Gold. So for all their time spent transmuting, they have the items required to make 1 Loga.

So if you wanted to make, say, 3 Loga, that would be 6 hours absolutely minimum to get the Muck (you'd have to get the exact number of everything), plus another 4 hours to brew the Logas. So 10 hours for 3 Loga, plus 150k. Event is like 45 hours long, so that's... 11 Loga, or something like that, absolutely maximum. And 550k. That's no sleeping, getting every single required Muck on the first try, timing everything absolutely 100% to the minute to set a new brew going, and having the money and familiars on hand. This is the impossible best case scenario.

It's more likely people who are focusing on making them are going to make like 3 or 4 Loga. Especially since everyone gets one for free to start with. They also released a pretty cool apparel item that uses the cauldron to make, which further cuts down on the number of people who are focusing on making Loga.

...In comparison to what people get during festivals.

Festivals, which are very regularly scheduled (allowing people to save up ahead of time), and require no money to actually get the apparel/familiars. Anyone can get currency from gathering or the coli for free. It's also a sure bet on what you'll receive for putting in your time (Fest currency = fest items). I regularly rack up like 14 Apparel, just from the Coli, which leads me to assume that plenty of other people do as well. But those items still go up and up in price.

I seem to remember that Lightning's first festival went on for 2 weeks instead of one, and it was a few months into the creation of the site so people actually knew what to do to get the most out of every festival. Lightning Sprites are still worth 3mil, even after all of that.

Also, in my opinion, the Loga looks amazing. It's likely to be sought after because it looks cool. (Their name is silly though, my phone keeps thinking they should be Logs .-.)

/Xan's opinion

Gonna edit in some links to threads to back myself up on why I think people aren't actually crafting thaaaat many Loga:

Your Loga Count?
How many Logas?
anyone not mass producing logas

That was interesting thanks :), I'm glad I'm not the only one not making lots of extras heh. If I'd had notice I'd have saved up but I was pretty low on treasure do only made the extra (and I'm not keen on the random type of muck etc, too time consuming). I can sell my extra in the future though :). I have a collection of retired skins and things now I plan to sell at some point as well, it is good to hold onto things for a later date I agree.

psstt... sell your Gold Muck for 125k and buy a Silver Muck for 15k.

Logas are going for 200k easily in the AH, so it depends on whether you really want the Yeti or not.
I shall do that.

hmm around the same price

I shall do that.

hmm around the same price

Logas are retiring tonight and Yeti won't be. I don't know if saving retired items until they go up in value is something you're into though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was interesting thanks :), I'm glad I'm not the only one not making lots of extras heh. If I'd had notice I'd have saved up but I was pretty low on treasure do only made the extra (and I'm not keen on the random type of muck etc, too time consuming). I can sell my extra in the future though :). I have a collection of retired skins and things now I plan to sell at some point as well, it is good to hold onto things for a later date I agree.

I was just plain lucky to have enough treasure and familiars on hand to be able to really take advantage of the Logas. Sometimes hoarding really comes in handy. xD

I sold off my Muck and bought Logas/the muck I needed with the money.

I'm actually just going to make 2 logas so I can sell 1 for btb and one for a coarsful yeti or familiar

i can if you still need to?

I'm not gonna post here anymore cause literally everyone ignores me...

Only person that ever replied is cheezy >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back