• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't already, head over to your flight's sales forum and see if you can find a few dragons being given away for free. : D I'd suggest not taking as many dragons as you can because you'll end up finding you don't like them add much as you thought you did and running out of lair space quickly. Quality over quality.

There should also be users giving away free familiars and newbie packs as well, so pick up some of those ~

It's never too soon to start making a coliseum team, so choose three dragons you like and stay training them up. Especially since there's a battle-intensive event coming up next week, and it's all around a good way to make money.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Re: coli team

Culex has great guide in the guides forum that is recommend following!

If you haven't already, head over to your flight's sales forum and see if you can find a few dragons being given away for free. : D I'd suggest not taking as many dragons as you can because you'll end up finding you don't like them add much as you thought you did and running out of lair space quickly. Quality over quality.

There should also be users giving away free familiars and newbie packs as well, so pick up some of those ~

It's never too soon to start making a coliseum team, so choose three dragons you like and stay training them up. Especially since there's a battle-intensive event coming up next week, and it's all around a good way to make money.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Re: coli team

Culex has great guide in the guides forum that is recommend following!

what event? do you know if any flights are conquesting for dom next week? thank you!

Ahhh thank you so much guys!!! (*?ω`*) My username is ChibiMiharu! So far I have just been looking through the sidebars and reading the intro they provided on everything ahahaha I played my first game and earned 4k treasure! (≧∇≦)b

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh I will definitely look through flight sales then!!! Thank you !!!

Fire fest on the 23. This coming week is fire's festival push, then it's fest week, then it's Plague vs ice.

(PS come support Plague!)

oo i guess i better start taking in adult fodder to get a headstart during the plague vs ice battle! i definitely will haha

hah Nature better win this fight :p Wasted too much on fodder already lel

*Praying for nature to buy my last 3 leveled dragons in the AH*

C'mon guys, I've already made 1.8m selling dragons this week ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

oo i guess i better start taking in adult fodder to get a headstart during the plague vs ice battle! i definitely will haha

When I get home I'll write out a detailed method to get the most from fodder in advance.

- - - Post Merge - - -

When I get home I'll write out a detailed method to get the most from fodder in advance.

lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok but also LEVEL UP A COLI TEAM PLEASE

YOU'LL NEED IT FOR FIRE FESTIVAL NEXT WEEK.

DO IT NOWWWWWW

- - - Post Merge - - -

1.8M????? i've barely reached half a million haha, and thank you! do you have a compilation of all your guides? they're super helpful!

Because as if I could write out a non-detailed guide to anything. xD;

Writing and editing my latest wall of text, BRB.

- - - Post Merge - - -

1.8M????? i've barely reached half a million haha, and thank you! do you have a compilation of all your guides? they're super helpful!

Weeeelll, that's from selling the much higher leveled dragons I've been stashing away. I've been waiting for a battle this big for a long long time.

Amazing how flights will shell out 300k for a level 18 dragon, though. I hope they keep doing it. Bless big Dom battles and people with enormous vaults.

Making The Most Profit From Your Fodder Before A Dom Battle - Miniguide

Tuesday - The week before a big battle - Buy a lot of RTB fodder for as cheap as you can. You'll need as many pairs as you have nests available. Make sure the pairs are made up of different breeds and have a good assortment of genes and colors.

Breed all your pairs.

Make sure to level them to your desired level before their nests are ready to hatch.

Fill the rest of your empty lair spaces with any adult fodder and level them as well.

Wednesday - Incubate Day 2
Thursday - Incubate Day 3
Friday - Incubate Day 4
Saturday - Incubate Day 5 - Make sure you've leveled all your fodder!

Sunday - First day of Dom battle!
Sell all of your leveled fodder that aren't on nests to your flight of choice. Now you have open lair space! Start hatching those nests and sell the hatchlings! Now that all your nests are hatched, you can sell all the parents too~

And now you've got a ton of empty space and a nice fat vault. : D Use some of that money to buy some more adult fodder before the prices go up and start training that to sell as well. Or buy 4/5 day old hatchlings to age up into adults.

If your flight is one of the ones battling, sub out selling your dragons for exalting them.

Tfw you spend 60K or so and get a bunch of familiars that sell in the shop or ah that go for 8000. More for the bestiary count I guess.

aaaaAAAAAAAH I JUST GOT IN IM IN. IM SO FREAKING EXCITED. OH MY GOD. Y'ALL ARE FREE TO ADD ME IM queertactics JUST LIKE MY FORUM NAME HERE. AAAAH.

WHAT DO THE CLANS MEAN. IM IN LIGHTNING IS THAT GOOD. I LIKE IT. THIS IS COOL. IM EXCITED. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.

aaaaAAAAAAAH I JUST GOT IN IM IN. IM SO FREAKING EXCITED. OH MY GOD. Y'ALL ARE FREE TO ADD ME IM queertactics JUST LIKE MY FORUM NAME HERE. AAAAH.

WHAT DO THE CLANS MEAN. IM IN LIGHTNING IS THAT GOOD. I LIKE IT. THIS IS COOL. IM EXCITED. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.

Welcome to FR! Clan is simply your group of dragons called for ^^

Lightning flight is pretty cool! (Hope you like spreadsheets, haha) The main difference between the flights are the eyes, although some flights do push for dominance more often than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back