• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Why did you choose your icon?

it's a picture of me, but not zoomed in enough for me to worry about stranger danger haha

i like it a lot because the memory of that photo being taken is a really good one :blush:

Beardo is my favorite villager. He reminds me of old-timey John Watson from Sherlock Holmes.

Catherine is my favorite game of all time. My icon is the main character of Catherine, and that image is from a trailer for a new edition coming out next year

Last edited:
It’s a drawing I did of my mayor. It’s my style meshed with the acnl style.

I chose this icon because this character reminds me a lot of a hunter, and I love hunters! :blush:

Again. He's my favorite Nintendo character, and I need to get more realistic and not as much cartoony.

Plus, Nintendo needs to make him appear in more Nintendo games. I love him WAY too much. But unfortunately for him, this probably will never happen, as A: Its a game about animals, not humans. And B: Isabelle.

Last edited:
Something I like other than Paw Patrol cause tired of people making fun of me. Probably change it back though

I change mine quite often but I chose Azura's new year art from Fire Emblem Heroes because I love her design. I haven't even played Fates but idc, she's beautiful.

Because I'm no longer comfortable showing my actual self anymore
So just using art I did of myself instead

Right now mine is the last panel of the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. It makes for a sort of strange-looking avatar but seeing it gives me so much positive energy lol

Back