Why did you choose your icon?

I'll be changing the picture a lot throughout the month, so this only applies to the current werewolf gif. I decided I wanted to coordinate different collectible lineups with various avatars throughout October for Halloween and got the idea to use a werewolf avatar to go with the Lobo collectibles. Went with this one because it has been a bit of a hassle trying to find good screenshots or gifs from good werewolf movies while digging through Google Images/Tumblr/etc.

Haven't logged in in a bit and I'm not super feeling this aesthetic atm but it's Natsuki from Doki Doki Literature Club because I love her-

Because its my fave boi, Villager Boy. That nobody cares about... But the shades though. I looked up images of him, saw that and immediately made an avatar of my boi.

I'm absolutely in love with the show Supernatural, and a while back I found a bunch of holiday icons with Jared, Jensen and Misha in them and I decided that this month I would have a Halloween themed Supernatural icon.

It was for the Christmas event last year, and I’m too lazy to change it.

(Atm, it changes alot) It's really just a creepy OC of mine I made in picrew. She fits Halloween well.

I use random comic excerpts for every account I make, on anything. This particularly one had the panel background removed and replaced with all pink, but idk I think I picked it because it was the first one I saw in my folder that was the least amount of cringe.

I chose my icon because it's an icon I commissioned from a friend <3 I love it so much!

my icon?s from billie eilish?s ?bad guy? music video, i picked it cuz I?m absolutely obsessed over it lol

Last edited:
Back