• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your PC/phone/tablet wallpaper and lock screen?

On my laptop I have rotating images of things I like or scenes from movies. I have a lot of Studio Ghibli backgrounds, pics from Japan, video game landscapes, things like that. On my phone, I keep my lock screen as my cats or as my partner.

i think my phone lock + home screen is a capture from one of the telescopes that i got from nasa's website or pinterest, i honestly don't remember but i'm a fan

IMG_0223.jpeg

This was supposed to be the desktop background on my laptop:
CachedImage_1920_1080_POS5.jpg

But then I changed it to this one, because it reminds me of my best friend! 😅🐻‍❄️
2.jpg

And this is my laptop lock screen:
CachedImage_1920_1080_POS51.jpg

Nothing super interesting! 😊

These were chosen with February in mind.I’ll probably change them soon for March.
IMG_1615.jpeg

This is by fairy kei jewelry maker Cute Can Kill, I think! I believe the bunnies are bassed off a Precious Moments figure 🩷🩵💜⭐
IMG_1614.jpeg

This one’s by Sam Bruce on Pinterest, check them out for more adorable wallpapers like this! 🩷🌸

IMG_2809.jpeg
This was made by Nohluhn, an amazingly talented editor on youtube who makes the coolest videos with lots of references to the 2000s. He uses this pinwheel logo in every video and it looks so cool!

My phone wallpapers are still the same as in my last post, so I think it's time to reveal my desktop layout.
Screenshot 2024-03-23 202508.png
The wallpaper is a beautiful screenshot I took after I beat The Indigo Disk in the Pokemon SV DLC. I learned that you only get to see these post-credits photos once the hard way before that. I'm glad I screenshotted it! Oh, and pardon the icons. Everything is a mess and I haven't gotten around to tidying up yet. 😅

I currently have a wallpaper of a kangaroo at the beach for my desktop wallpaper. Don't have anything for my phone screen though since I just use the default wallpapers, though I'll post here again once I find one that matches my personality.

133511223243188109.jpg

My phone Lock Screen is a really old pic of me and my friends, so I’m not posting it for privacy, and my Home Screen is a recent one of my friends which they took without me realising they had taken my phone (for real how on earth did they get it) so I’m also not posting that one.

My laptop Lock Screen is the SM64 BBH skybox, and the Home Screen I think is the TBT Farewell to New Leaf Banner Image thingy.

I was getting tired of my old phone wallpapers that I've had for months, so I changed them to some musicians I like. (Actually, it was hard picking just 2, but I managed. XP)
Kudos if you know either of these guys. ;)
1713471986776.png

1713471994582.png

my current desktop wallpaper is from wallpaper engine on steam: link to steam workshop

my current wallpaper on my phone is a phone theme i bought from an artist on twitter of zhongli 💗
drykn6ruh8v7f5lk017c0g7syvys

My phone lock screen is often a low resolution zoom up of a random athletes face.

The sole reason being that it makes my younger cousin laugh. He can take my phone, swipe it up slowly, and see which random sports figure will be on there that day.

Back