• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Honkai: Star Rail

Midoriya

Go beyond! Plus ultra!
Bells
Switch
1119-7626-0996
Island
Sumeru
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura

For anyone that doesn't know, Honkai: Star Rail is a free to play RPG set in space by Hoyoverse, the same company that made Genshin Impact. It is turn-based, but from what I've played of it so far it has been super fun.

I know the game just released, but has anyone else played this yet or plans on playing it?

Here's my current teams.

ULOirDN.png

EeBVpTp.png

dDFgUXx.png

jkABz49.png

uswOvuH.png

Last edited:
Yes, I am playing it on my mobile phone currently and can't wait for it to play on the console because I prefer playing games on a console compared to a mobile phone but I will make due until then. I'm really enjoying it so far!

Currently playing it :3

Here's my UID for anyone who wants to add me!: 601562475
Username is Mimi, so if there's anyone who's bad at reading numbers wants to make sure they typed it in correctly xD

I really love Welt. OH! And my queen, Bronya c:
My top three favorite characters thus far;

1. Welt
2. Bronya
3. Seele

I just finished all the current story content in the game! I also have all of the characters released so far and almost 100 achievements! 😎

tlXqjoj.png

loving the game so far and managed to be F2P after whaling so hard on Genshin and HI3
I've only got 2 Five Stars, one from beginner banner pity and Seele! Wanted her the most so I'm glad I won 50/50.
Another thing I love about the game is the QoL changes. From Genshin to HSR, it's nice being able to conveniently click once and do a bunch of things.
The characters in HSR are enjoyable and love the texting interactions. I really should screenshot them.

Favorite content so far is Simulator World! I enjoy the roguelike aspect so that was fun~
For those trying, I definitely recommend Preservation Path. Carried me hard.
image.png

image.png

I'm also a huge sucker for achievements. Hunting them down and finding all the cool tidbits in the game is pretty enjoyable c:
image.png

loving the game so far and managed to be F2P after whaling so hard on Genshin and HI3
I've only got 2 Five Stars, one from beginner banner pity and Seele! Wanted her the most so I'm glad I won 50/50.
Another thing I love about the game is the QoL changes. From Genshin to HSR, it's nice being able to conveniently click once and do a bunch of things.
The characters in HSR are enjoyable and love the texting interactions. I really should screenshot them.

Favorite content so far is Simulator World! I enjoy the roguelike aspect so that was fun~
image.png

image.png

I'm also a huge sucker for achievements. Hunting them down and finding all the cool tidbits in the game is pretty enjoyable c:
image.png
ADD ME RN....

Edit:

After doing another 10 warps on the event banner. I now have E4 Natasha -w-

1682990586232.png

I love you, Nat. But please. I really want Seele.

image.png

image.png

image.png

That's cool. Unfortunately I'll probably never play Honkai Impact the 3rd just because I'm playing Honkai: Star Rail now and it seems kind of redundant to me to play two games from the same series... I've always been a bit curious about it, but oh well.

I have Seele at level 50 as well, but don't use her on my team to be honest. Yanqing just outclasses her with his higher attack and crit, but... she is useful for certain enemies because of her element.

Glad that you're enjoying the game!

I would love to play it but I’m 90% sure my phone would combust. I think my laptop might be able to run it though, so I’ll have to try at some point. From the short time I played Honkai Impact 3rd I loved Seele, so I’d play Star Rail just for her. :LOL:

My previous team couldn't clear simulated world 4, but thanks to updating it and @Blink. 's handy advice, I managed to clear the world! I've really taken a shine to Gepard on my new team. He reminds me a lot of a character I used to play in another game. :]

Got the game running, played through the beginning area up to getting my 5 star from the beginner banner. Had a lot of fun! I was willing to reroll a little for Seele and got a lucky break, thus that added to my enjoyment but generally, I find being able to strategize attacks an enjoyable process.~ I look forward to playing Star Rail more.

we3Ml60.png

I'd share my ID, however I think I'm alone in EU server. XD

New trailer drop for the game. I also managed to get Seele E6 thanks to birthday money. : D

46A2Kvh.png

Never really played Genshin Impact but gave Honkai a chance on day 1.
Game looked and played well on my PC but the amount of monetization and micro-systems in games like this always turn me off really fast. I really don't like keeping "up to date" with new patches and FOMO like this.

Glad you guys and gals enjoy the game tho.

Just made it to trailblazer level 50 and equilibrium level 4. I haven't seen many people leveled above me in the game. Must mean I'm doing something right, lol. My Seele's stats are also insane now. :LOL:

Ojdpicl.png

I've been having so much fun playing Honkai!! My current team is Gepard, Natasha, Bronya, and Seele! Sometimes I switch Natasha our for Tingyun for more buffs for Seele depending on what I'm doing haha!

I'm super excited for more content to come out for Honkai! Hopefully soon!! Maybe during Jing's banner? 👀

Just won 50/50 for Jing Yuan! Lowkey thought I would lose on this banner after my Seele excursion, but somehow I got him. Now to start saving again...

2YsAfdL.png

Somehow got Jing Yuan's Light Cone on my first try... also exchanged for Bailu's Light Cone using the Starlight Exchange and it's already improved her so much. Definitely going to be using Jing Yuan on my second team. ✌️

V1U5ZD0.png

jF0Nkgs.png

Just reached trailblazer level 60 and ascended a character to max level for the first time!! Seele is looking especially strong now. 😤

UtS0pSd.png

PuEqG0W.png

Also, for anyone who missed it, here's the new update video that was released not too long ago, as well as the codes to redeem. :giggle:

Codes:

CS75WMP976AK
ZTPTNMTX8LUF
8A6T6LBFQ4D3
DB7A64BW8LC7

Just wanted to say that I did it! I finally reached trailblazer level 65 and beat the final Equilibrium Mission! The next five levels are basically endgame, so it'll take awhile before I level up again. I'm just really happy with how far I've come, and how my characters are starting to be built. :giggle:

WutDD97.png

Back