• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your PC/phone/tablet wallpaper and lock screen?

Midoriya

Go beyond! Plus ultra!
Bells
Switch
1119-7626-0996
Island
Sumeru
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
I looked for old threads like this, but didn't want to necro-bump anything, so I decided to make a new one. Whether it's your desktop, laptop, phone, tablet, or anything else digital, if you have a wallpaper and/or lock screen for it, what is it?

I've mentioned this before on the forums, but earlier this year I bought myself a new Lenovo Legion gaming laptop as an early birthday present for myself. It's the first laptop I've ever purchased with my own money, and so I've taken exceptional care of it so far. It's also the laptop that helped me reach AR 60 in Genshin Impact and TB 70 in Honkai: Star Rail, or otherwise max level in both games.

As such, my current laptop lock screen is some fanart of Silver Wolf, my favorite playable character in Honkai: Star Rail. My current laptop wallpaper is some fanart of Yoimiya, my favorite playable character in Genshin Impact. It used to be some fanart of Kafka from HSR, but I recently changed it as I'm no longer a huge fan of her, lol.

FBZH5rE.png

7wKfuHv.jpg

As for my phone it's just the default because I can't be bothered to change it, lmao.

My lock screen on my phone is just some sunflowers. My background is this pixel art someone made that I thought looked cool.
FXu8JI4VsAAhpyz.png
I rarely change stuff like this so it's been like this for years.

Mine's just a Windows XP default wallpaper as my laptop wallpaper. Can't go wrong with the good old XP wallpaper. 😂
wallpaperflare.com_wallpaper.jpg

IMG-3776.png

This is my lock screen. It’s Yoichi Hiruma, the quarterback for the Devil Bats of Eyeshield 21. I love everything about this picture, so I don’t see myself changing it anytime soon.

My laptop wallpaper is also an Eyeshield 21 background, but I don’t have the picture on my phone to share.

I actually just changed my lock and home screens a few days ago, so this is perfect timing!

My tablet lock and home screens are pastel ghost artworks that I purchased on Etsy a bit ago! They came in a bundle, and I’ve been really excited to use them!

508d6f269a214e21d341222c13fd62efbb6bb6d2.pnj
5cc0570d6fa8fcdd5366effe3b1ed3ca1f34c706.pnj

I used two different artworks from the same bundle for my phone lock and home screens as well. 👻💗

IMG_0020.jpeg
da5958237c6d5b83da3bab1335cc5291c12a18f5.pnj

Similar to Roxxy - my phone lock screen is artwork of my fluffy monster Oliver by the amazing @Aquilla 💕 my background is a pic from my first visit to Las Vegas looking out from the Bellagio hotel.

image0.jpeg
image2.jpeg

The lock screen on my tablet is another fab piece of art from Aquilla - this one of my Maine coon Harley 😊

image3.jpeg

My desktop wallpaper randomly shuffles from 756 images (and counting) every minute, so... I'll spare you all that. 😅
My laptop's lockscreen, however, is this lovely autumn-themed official art from Slime Rancher 2!
autumn wallpaper.jpg

I've still got a Christmas theme going for my phone's lockscreen and home screen and will probably change it pretty soon, but right now it's official art of Yukito Sena from Lover Pretend and Arsène Lupin from Code: Realize!
IMG_6078.jpg

Lupin 64.jpg

Wallpaper_Kirby_WiiDX_1080_1920.jpg
It's been like this since around my birthday earlier this month.
674px-SquidSisters_2016_Birthday_PhoneWallpaper.jpg
I don't have a picture of my laptop wallpaper right now (I haven't been using my laptop recently) but it is artwork from the last update of Kirby Star Allies.

My lockscreen and wallpaper are only slightly different.

lockscreen consisting of some purple clouds and a cute chibi of my OC drawn by @Blink.

WUqidOF.jpg

and my wallpaper is the same clouds again. My wallpapers are generally kept simple because the party is in my ever-changing widgets haha ^^ My tablet's case is pastel purple so I like when the insides match.

uURwq2r.jpg

My phone has pictures of me and my hubby and my computer some studio ghibli fanart but I'm too lazy to turn on the computer rn.

And here are my PC backgrounds:

Lock
Lock.png

(sorry about the slight blurriness; I could only grab a screenshot from my personalization settings and it was small)

background-min.png

Both of these were drawn by my friend Ashton. As some of you guys may already know, these are both my main OC ship Orchia (pink) x Manton (green). The top one was a commission, the bottom one was a birthday present <3333

Note that these looks are a bit outdated since I gave them both glow-ups once GL2 came out back in October. ^-^

I like switching my desktop wallpaper between photos I've taken in cyberpunk 2077, it's currently this Christmas one, but it'll be changing soon LOL

the one on the right is my OC, Den, then the other guy is Kerry, who is a canon character in the series 🥰
also Den's cat, Santio LOL

VodaY3Z.png

IMG_0206.jpeg

IMG_0209.jpeg

these are both by an artist called mog, you can view their work at moguo3.com!

my laptop desktop is this screenshot of cure felice 🌸
IMG_0210.jpeg

My phone lockscreen/wallpaper is a photograph of a blue sky with fluffy white clouds. It's peaceful and neutral. Anything more specific, I get tired of too quickly.

My computer just has a plain blue background for the desktop, because, again, I feel like I get tired of anything more specific. I used to put pictures I liked there, of characters from games and stuff that I liked, but then I got tired of them, like really sick of them, and it made me sad to never want to look at pictures that I used to enjoy again. So, now it's just plain. ^o^;>

Back