• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your PC/phone/tablet wallpaper and lock screen?

its pookie. phone lockscreen
Screenshot_20231231_142051_One UI Home~2 (1).png

phone background
Screenshot_20231231_142606_One UI Home.png

phone flex screen lock screen (i have a flip 5 so there's a 2nd screen on the back of the phone)
Screenshot_20231231_142059_CoverScreen.png

desktop, it's animated with wallpaper engine but i dont have a good recording program. this is the only normal thing i have.

desktop.png

pc lock screen

pc lock.PNG

ezgif-2-9af3897113.png

^ Me and the boyfie in Genshin >< (he's Wrio, I'm Raiden. Our faves! :3)

and this is my lockscreen for my PC :3

EUcFKl3WsAUglrF.jpg

None other than Chii from Chobits! :3 I loooove her​

Ooh this is interesting, I love seeing everyone's combos! I rarely ever change mine but here's what I have on my phone:
(I have pretty bad eyes so my phone has lower lighting)

Screenshot_20240101-182124_One_UI_Home.jpg

Screenshot_20240101-182131_One_UI_Home.jpg

Desktop Wallpaper:
Hb3qHef.jpg

(credit for image goes to cocoloco @ twillcolo - IDK what that sites is BTW. I found the original on Google and edited it to make it more pink and bright)

Phone Lock Screen:
e2QjZH8.png

here is my phone wallpaper. it's the same on the lock screen and the home page.
xMpsCEa.png

and here's my laptop wallpaper.
xnOAQby.png

I change my wallpapers occasionally, but here's what mine look like currently!

The file was too large so I had to crop the image a bit.
Screenshot 2024-01-02 1.52.20 PM.png
Screenshot_20240102-135544_One UI Home.jpg
Screenshot_20240102-135540_One UI Home.jpg

Updated my lock screen and wallpaper! The lock screen is kind of a no-brainer if you know what my avatar and username is from. The wallpaper, however, I've changed to really nice art of Navia from Genshin Impact. She has quickly risen to be one of my favorite characters in the game (though still can't beat Yoimiya, shhh), so I decided to give her the spotlight for now.

C6pjTYt.jpg

lr0Ema1.jpg

I change my phone wallpaper way too frequently because I usually switch between different art of my OCs, so I'll share my computer ones^^

My wallpaper is fanart of Giyuu Tomioka from Demon Slayer...mainly because I have a figures of him and Nezuko right next to my computer loll
1065607.png
And my lockscreen is Xiao from Genshin Impact because he's my favorite character and the first lantern rite is my favorite event!
raijuu-nara-es5g4rvxyamhdfl.jpg

I changed my wallpaper to this picture featuring three popular characters from Eyeshield 21. I’ve been wanting to use this for a bit.
IMG-3880.png

My home screen is still this Los Angeles Kings design! I have matching black and blue icons, which look amazing with this picture. I blocked out the two apps which are local, including my local bank. I’m obsessed with this background and custom icons.
IMG-3881.jpg

As a bonus, my laptop wallpaper is the full version of my lock screen. I love the full picture a lot. I believe it alludes to the team’s death march across America in the anime. There’s only one aspect of this picture that’s wrong, as in, the kicker is running with the team. In the anime, the kicker was not part of the team during the death march, but I am happy to see him here either way!
IMG-3608.jpg

My lock screen/wallpaper on my phone is a picture I took in Joshua Tree when I was on a little vacation there with my best friend 🌵
MTVmYvP.jpeg

My lock screen is my cat and my dog begging my boyfriend for food at the dinner table. It makes me laugh every time.
My wallpaper is my dog sitting on a bed of dandelions.

My tablet / laptop just use the default ones you can find in the apple wallpaper library lol I'm lazy and don't care for customization honestly.

Both my tablet and desktop backgrounds are the same image of the wrestler Alexa Bliss. I want to say it has been the same for 3-4 years now. Hey, she's cute!

2ixt3a2344h81.jpg

My phone wallpaper is my girlfriend cuffed to a wall by one hand and flipping off the camera with the other. My mate took it while we were in an escape room last year. Makes me laugh everytime! However, before this it was also the same image of Alexa Bliss shared above.

I set it to be whatever the weather it is in my location.

I won’t show my laptop wallpaper because the layout is a mess, so here are my phone wallpapers.
IMG_0406.png
IMG_0407.png
I’ve been wanting to change the lock screen to show my favorite Pokemon character Kieran for a while, but I haven’t got the time and for some reason I get nervous when I try to look up fan art of him.

Back