• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Honkai: Star Rail

This is the state of my account on HSR.

xme87r32bfnc1.jpeg

OK I do have Blade, but he's busy brooding.
so slay blink where is ur dot team build uwu

The 2.1 version trailer is out! Check this video out if you haven't already.

The 2.1 livestream went really well. Really looking forward to Honkai: Star Rail's 1 year anniversary!!

Here's the codes in case anyone missed them!

3SRN6L3AADLK
YTRN743TSUL7
2S8N6M3ATV6T

(I also updated the OP with my 5 strongest teams as of now)

who are you most excited for in 2.1? C:

Without a doubt it's Acheron! She's about the only Penacony character revealed so far that I have a huge interest in, and therefore am most likely going to get Eidolons for. There's still so much about her we don't know and I want to uncover every last mystery related to her as we continue to play each update.

OOOUUU she really interested me too! she was the only five star that i was considering, but who knows how my luck will go o(-(
i have hope with four stars so gallagher i'm looking at you

I really love Robin. However, I'm super stoked for Acheron! Her aesthetic is sooo cool, and I'm excited to pull for her when she releases c:

Aventurine, to me, is kind of annoying.. I just got to Penacony (after putting it off for so long), and I saw Aventurine and was like.. 'this dude, something ain't right with him' 💀💀💀

I played it for a month I loved it but haven’t played it since

Back