• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Honkai: Star Rail

Zpee68N.jpg

Stumbled upon a bit of money (thanks to a very generous friend who isn't on this site KEK)

I was able to get not only Acheron's Lightcone.. but her E1 as well.
I also decided to pull for Luocha (took me getting Welt to get him though) for some odd reason, instead of saving my funds for Aventurine, lol.

Also pulled Himeko on standard!

image (1).png

image (1) (1).png

2 (2).png

image (2).png

I'm very grateful for my friend because without the money they sent me I wouldn't have gotten Acheron's lightcone lol​

Finally finished building my Acheron for the most part. I'm happy with how she turned out, although I could definitely get some better SU relics for her. No longer stuck in the hell that is the Penacony cavern. 🙃

7dHuivV.png

5vF82R0.png

IL8KHC5.png

Prayge for me to get Aventurine soon...I got Acheron when she released..I want him too because of his lore and his voice! Even if I won't be able to get his LC there's always Geppie's LC XD

Back