• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Honkai: Star Rail

The trailer for version 1.5 is out! Really looking forward to obtaining Huo Huo. She seems like a mix between Hu Tao and Sucrose of Genshin Impact.

I love Star Rail!
Was a little apprehensive when the main story in Luofu was kind of disappointing, but they've really picked up the writing quality with the Topaz and HuoHuo stories. The Topaz story had me on the edge of my seat, a real Star Trek kind of story! Huohuo's story had me laughing (& a little teary)
My current team consists of Fu Xuan, Silverwolf, Huohuo, and Dan Heng. I really want to either get more copies of Dan, or get a 5☆ dps at some point, haha. Dan is trying his best!

I love Star Rail!
Was a little apprehensive when the main story in Luofu was kind of disappointing, but they've really picked up the writing quality with the Topaz and HuoHuo stories. The Topaz story had me on the edge of my seat, a real Star Trek kind of story! Huohuo's story had me laughing (& a little teary)
My current team consists of Fu Xuan, Silverwolf, Huohuo, and Dan Heng. I really want to either get more copies of Dan, or get a 5☆ dps at some point, haha. Dan is trying his best!

Hey! Glad to see another Star Rail player here. I have to agree about the story, the Luofu wasn't all that interesting to me at times. Those are some neat characters you have there. Fu Xuan and Silver Wolf are two of my favorites in the game for real, haha (Silver Wolf is my favorite in the entire game, so yeah). I haven't experienced Huohuo's story yet, but I'm looking forward to it! Also really looking forward to Penacony. I'm hoping the story will pick up even more at that point.

I updated the OP with my six teams. The sixth team, however, is just a joke team because there currently aren't enough healers in the game to even craft a sixth team, haha. Hopefully soon though! ^^

The trailer for Argenti is out.

Personally I'll just be getting him for collection purposes. Thankfully I'm guaranteed right now, so it should be fairly easy to obtain him. I'm not really interested in using him considering he's Physical Erudition, which sounds like an abominable combination. But hey, maybe he's actually good. Who knows.

Who I'm really looking forward to is the upcoming Ice character, Ruan Mei. Supposedly she's Harmony too, so I'm hoping she ends up being good with Jingliu. Would make for an unstoppable combination if so...

Other than that, I've been working my way through the Huohuo event. It's been a lot of fun so far. I really love that they gave us so many things to do in this event, and all the ghost hunts so far have been fun. Looking forward to completing it and seeing the end! :blush:

I loved his trailer even though I’m skipping the character. He’s so silly and majestic at the same time. His ult animation is beautiful and reminds me of Fire Emblem and Castlevania for loads of reasons.

I’m waiting for the inevitable. Ruin Me Ruan Mei, the Ice Harmony. Her leaked kit at the moment just sounds fun to work with and her lightcone sounds like its own character 😭 I can’t wait for her release, especially since she enables duo DPS teams and I’d like to bring out some dusty units.

And an update to the state of my account:
Since the release of 1.5, I’ve finally reached the 500+ achievement gang.

IMG_4498.png

I’ve been able to 30* MOC 1-10 on full auto since Fu Xuan so I am looking forward to the release of MOC floors 11 and 12.
Also looking forward the new mode, Pure Fiction, that lets AoE characters shine (erudition especially)

Luckily this game lets you be casual af. Gives you so much time to play catch up while playing other hoyoverse games.

As I mentioned in another thread, I won the 50/50 for Ruan Mei in this game! I was super worried that I would lose because I lost Navia's banner in Genshin Impact, but thankfully my good character RNG proved me wrong. I also ended up getting the signature Light Cone on my first try again. 🥳

0OADQxh.png

m9gMiPU.png

Holy crap I can't believe I got Dr. Ratio's Light Cone in my first 10 pull. The Light Cone banner in HSR be lovin' me for real. 😭

hYZMFyJ.png

Love this music video promoting Penacony so much, it will be in my.... dreams tonight. :lemon:

Really excited to pull Black Swan tomorrow! I'm guaranteed and have 85 F2P tickets saved up, as well as around 3,200 Stellar Jade. My body is ready, WOOO!!! 🥳

I'm really excited to pull for Black Swan as well and Sparkle! I am really hoping that I have really good luck and am able to pull her pretty quickly. I'm not really sure how many pulls I have done already but I know I have done some so I'm hoping that will help me get Black Swan sooner. I'm also really excited for the new world, it's going to be fun. I really like the way HSR is advertising their game and all that. Good luck to everyone pulling today!

Version 2.0 has arrived guys! I have started the exploration of Penacony and so far I am really enjoying it. I really like the way they are introducing the world and all the characters in it. There are a lot of things to do and collect here and I'm trying to collect everything. I was also able acquire Black Swan and have some stellar jades left over for when I need to wish for the next character who is Sparkle. I am hoping to get a good amount of stellar jades and tickets inbetween now and then. I can't help but want every Penacony character but I got to be smart and make good choices I guess.

I will be renewing my gnostic hymn though and the daily stellar jades as well to help me build my little nest egg for future pulls! :)

I was able to get Black Swan thanks to my guarantee and tickets saved up! I also got her Light Cone because I had enough exchanges in the shop to make it appear. Already finished building her pretty much as well. :blush:

I hope everyone has fun in Penacony, the land of dreamssssssssssssss!! 💚

ZsrORUR.png

3evBjuV.png

I downloaded this a few days ago on a whim when I heared about the free five star character that seemed fun, and I've played for a dew hours and made it into the first city.

I do have to say that I am very overwhelmed by the menus/character building. Like, it still feels like most of the features haven't been properly introduced to me. I have no idea if I should be leveling something up and I'm too afraid to pull anything. Well, for that matter there aren't any characters released that really appeal to me (I mean just from looking at the released charactes quickly) so it makes sense to keep saving anyway. (The free character is literally the one I'm most interested in. lol)

But yeah I don't know if I'll keep playing, but the world(s) look pretty interesting and the combat is decently fun, so I'll at least get a few log in things here and there for now.

If anyone wants to share beginner tips, cool!

This looked really neat and I thought I'd share it. A great way to promote Penacony imo.

I still need to explore Penacony a lot more and do the events. I've barely scratched the surface so far. The devs really went all-out in designing the world. 🤩

Super excited for Acheron releasing in several weeks. She's about the only Penacony character revealed so far that I'm interested in getting Eidolons for. Been kind of coasting with pulls in both Genshin and HSR lately and making sure to get characters early, so that by the time Acheron gets here I can break the bank and turn her into a BEAST.

Not to mention the leaks of her kit animations are downright sick and her technique is capable of killing enemies just by hitting them pre-battle. It's going to be slayinnn time with her soon. 🥳

Back