• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What’s the last game you finished?

I fully completed the original PS1 version of Spyro: Year of the Dragon yet again because, well, 2024 is the year of the dragon! I love that game so much.

Next up is the PS1 version of Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage. I know I'm working backwards, but I only grew up with the third game and played the first two later on, so there's a bit of preference there. Despite me first playing Ripto's Rage about ten years ago, I gained heavy nostalgia almost immediately, mainly because of the gameplay similarities and its soundtrack. The trilogy overall is simply great.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle on Steam. Mostly started out as me simply setting up my Stadia controller and checking to see if it worked with Steam games, only to get hooked back into SA2:B and end up rolling through the story modes. I want to on/off work on all emblems to finally play the Green Hill Zone level that's in there, but I imagine the Chao mini games will have me stuck for a while.

I technically finished my second playthrough of Pikmin 4 a few days ago, but I 100% completed it today! I ended up completing the game in 18 less days this time around, and also managed to do a deathless run to boot admittedly a lot of rewinding required, rip. I actually enjoyed the game more this time than the previous time I played it, oddly enough. But now my replay of the entire main series games of Pikmin is complete! 🥳

smrpg remake, it was very fun but short

It might have been Fire Emblem Three Hopes, Black Eagles path 🤔. I didn’t do all the paths yet. I had started playing the Golden Deer after that, but never finished it. Now that I mention this, i feel like playing it again and Three Houses 🙂

Back