• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's In Your Advent Calendar?

Day 10: cotton candy

Another great one! Top 3 are definitely now chai, lemon meringue, and cotton candy. All strong flavors not overpowered by marshmallow. 15 days to go!
Day 11: maple pancake

Another solid flavor! Keeping a good streak going. 14 days to go!

I now have open twelve doors, which is halfway through the calendar. Umbreon was the latest figurine I got. Finally, some Gen 2 Pokémon.

• Day 1 - Caterpie
  • Day 2 - Eevee
  • Day 3 - Psyduck
  • Day 4 - Charmander
  • Day 5 - Leafeon
  • Day 6 - Dragonite
  • Day 7 - Ponyta
  • Day 8 - Piplup
  • Day 9 - Horsea
  • Day 10 - Squirtle
  • Day 11 - Lucario
  • Day 12 - Umbreon

i'm a tad behind since i've been at my boyfriend's!! here is a summary of the last five days:

day 7: blackcurrant
day 8: peach, white nectarine and lemon verbena
day 9: another tea... this flavour is called 'after dinner' ?
day 10: quince with chunks... i don't know what it is about something being advertised as 'with chunks' that sounds unappetising!
day 11: cherries with pink peppercorn. this is the flavour i was most anticipating as i love anything with cherries, and the peppercorn sounds very interesting!
day 12: chestnut and orange with christmas spices... another one that i'm really looking forward to!

i'm very behind on my consumption of these, so i think i'll use two flavours on a split scone with clotted cream at some point today, and i also might make some galettes !!

I do not have an advent calendar this year.. but I've been seeing the Buldak Ramen advent calendar go around on Tiktok and Facebook Reels. I want one.. so so bad... but I think it's only something the company can send you. It's not available anywhere online.. :[

EDIT: When I get paid though, I'm thinking of purchasing the 10 day Hello Kitty Creme Shop advent calendar! Link for all my Sanrio lovin pals! I'm trying to get more into beauty and skin-care, so :3​

The thirteenth door has opened. It’s Arcanine!

• Day 1 - Caterpie
  • Day 2 - Eevee
  • Day 3 - Psyduck
  • Day 4 - Charmander
  • Day 5 - Leafeon
  • Day 6 - Dragonite
  • Day 7 - Ponyta
  • Day 8 - Piplup
  • Day 9 - Horsea
  • Day 10 - Squirtle
  • Day 11 - Lucario
  • Day 12 - Umbreon
  • Day 13 - Arcanine

We’re half-way to Christmas, but less than half-way to New Year’s Eve.

I bought a reduced one a few days ago that's mostly just chocolate in different forms. But it was fairly cheap and tastes good.

The fourteenth door has opened. Say hello to the water starter of the Unova and Hisui region, Oshawott!

• Day 1 - Caterpie
  • Day 2 - Eevee
  • Day 3 - Psyduck
  • Day 4 - Charmander
  • Day 5 - Leafeon
  • Day 6 - Dragonite
  • Day 7 - Ponyta
  • Day 8 - Piplup
  • Day 9 - Horsea
  • Day 10 - Squirtle
  • Day 11 - Lucario
  • Day 12 - Umbreon
  • Day 13 - Arcanine
  • Day 14 - Oshawott

What was your least liked flavor so far or has there been one that's been outright gross?
I would say lavender has been the worst so far! It wasn’t gross to me but my wife thought it was. Apparently there’s a “rosewater” flavor too that hasn’t been open yet. Concerned about that one as well :ROFLMAO:

I would say lavender has been the worst so far! It wasn’t gross to me but my wife thought it was. Apparently there’s a “rosewater” flavor too that hasn’t been open yet. Concerned about that one as well :ROFLMAO:
I mean I'd have to agree with her. When I think of lavender I just think of the scent. And that makes me think of essential oils. Having a marshmallow doused in that sounds kinda ick lol.

I mean I'd have to agree with her. When I think of lavender I just think of the scent. And that makes me think of essential oils. Having a marshmallow doused in that sounds kinda ick lol.
Yeah I was surprised it was even a flavor lol. Definitely won’t be trying lavender flavored other foods anytime soon.

The 15th door has opened. It’s Pidgeotto, which is strange since that’s a middle evolution.

• Day 1 - Caterpie
  • Day 2 - Eevee
  • Day 3 - Psyduck
  • Day 4 - Charmander
  • Day 5 - Leafeon
  • Day 6 - Dragonite
  • Day 7 - Ponyta
  • Day 8 - Piplup
  • Day 9 - Horsea
  • Day 10 - Squirtle
  • Day 11 - Lucario
  • Day 12 - Umbreon
  • Day 13 - Arcanine
  • Day 14 - Oshawott
  • Day 15 - Pidgeotto

Day 14: cookies and cream

One of the better ones! Only 11 days left. Hopefully the best for last!
Day 15: caramel

I've never been a big fan of caramel anything, but for someone who does like caramel, this would be one of the better ones since it had a lot of flavor to it. Compared to others where marshmallow may overpower it. 10 days to go!

I've never been a big fan of caramel anything, but for someone who does like caramel, this would be one of the better ones since it had a lot of flavor to it. Compared to others where marshmallow may overpower it. 10 days to go!
Key lime pie still one of your least favorites?

The 16th door has opened. I got that Psychic kitty, first seen in the Johto region.

• Day 1 - Caterpie
  • Day 2 - Eevee
  • Day 3 - Psyduck
  • Day 4 - Charmander
  • Day 5 - Leafeon
  • Day 6 - Dragonite
  • Day 7 - Ponyta
  • Day 8 - Piplup
  • Day 9 - Horsea
  • Day 10 - Squirtle
  • Day 11 - Lucario
  • Day 12 - Umbreon
  • Day 13 - Arcanine
  • Day 14 - Oshawott
  • Day 15 - Pidgeotto
  • Day 16 - Espeon

That’s two-thirds the advent calendar, and half a month away from 2024.

Day 16: strawberry cheesecake

Delicious! I was definitely excited for this one as soon as I saw the answer to the clue. Maybe they’re saving the best for last. 9 days left!

Back