Spring Sakura
White Hyacinth
Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
My voice isn't naturally deep. In the school choir, I was a tenor. (which is the highest male voice type - aside from those who can sing as a countertenor). My singing days are behind me. I still can't go too low on my voice.

it is what it is.

Our teacher had an old school mentality of 'get in front of the class and sing a solo song so I can see how you sound'. And for my first year I was actually placed with the altos. As were a few other boys. 13 is a tricky age.

My voice is naturally deep, but I can make it higher or less deep if I want to. I have a good range, lol.

It’s not deep at all since I’m biologically female. I’d say my voice is normal. It’s a little raspy, but normal.

I have no idea. Is it common knowledge to know the fancy name for your voice pitch?

I have no idea. Is it common knowledge to know the fancy name for your voice pitch?

No, I don't think so. But in choir we were tested and grouped by pitch. Then given parts of the song to memorize.

(hopefully it didn't come off as condescending).

No, I don't think so. But in choir we were tested and grouped by pitch. Then given parts of the song to memorize.

(hopefully it didn't come off as condescending).
Oh fair enough, I was never involved with any choir things at school and the music department wasn’t that great. Don’t worry, I was just wondering if everyone knew those musical words 😂

Oh fair enough, I was never involved with any choir things at school and the music department wasn’t that great. Don’t worry, I was just wondering if everyone knew those musical words 😂

I joined the choir because it got me away from the art class, which had a notoriously cruel teacher. I heard countless horror stories about her being a bully. (school rumors are one thing, but there were just so many that clearly something was going wrong in that class).

Even opening up reviews for the school online displays complaints about the art teacher.

Screenshot 2024-04-19 5.48.01 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-19 5.50.19 AM.png

I don't regret my decision. Having to sing even got me out of my shell. I had horrible social anxiety.

In my head I feel like I sound like Morgan Freeman, but my voice isn't actually all the deep. I'd say somewhere in the middle.

Higher than normal. Whenever I hear it I am always surprised how high it is

Probably deeper than average for someone of my genetic makeup. I have this trick I can do where I do a very creepy deep, evil, loud laugh. I have to suspend my breath for a few seconds. Idk. Maybe it’s not that special or even a trick. (Don’t try it at home). I did it in middle school on a field trip and the girls that were bullying me for the whole week kept asking me to do it which was a bit sus. On the bright side though, my childhood friend liked to mess with me by jumpscaring me (I hated it) and i couldn’t get her back except when I did the evil laugh. Sweet revenge!

I'd say pretty average for a female, maybe on the slightly lower half of the spectrum, but higher when I get excited.
I can talk in a single voice lower than most my male friends can, but I'm missing the whole low voice range above it hahah.

Back