• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Villager personality would you be ? which animal?

wuuuhuu this could actually be a cool feature!!! maybe they will most likely never give us this option at the moment but maybe in the next game generation they might do something like this, who knows!
It's something I brought up on this site months ago, so I'm hoping that maybe Nintendo will do something like this for the next game as well. Or make it possible to play as an animal. I most likely wouldn't go that route if it was an option, but still.

I would love it if you could be an animal... I remember being disappointed when I first heard about Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, just because all the villagers were animals, but the player couldn't be one. Now I sort of appreciate being the only human in town, but I think it would be fun to let the player be an animal, too.

At any rate, my boyfriend @C:Sphere drew the two of us as AC villagers! I'm a normal alligator, and he's a smug horse 💖

Hibi_Crossing.PNG

This is such a cute idea! I'd probably be a sisterly/cranky cat :] cats are one of my favourite animals !

I'd probably be a snooty/sisterly fox/wolf lol (like how Audie and Chief are both kinda foxes despite being wolves). I've been told irl the animal that suits me best is a fox haha.

i feel like i would be half peppy & half lazy lol

as for animal, i never really thought about it 🤔
maybe a deer or a bear cub designed as a panda (i love panda's so much 💗)
i say bear cub because i am really short irl haha

i'm getting so many ideas now, i need to make a drawing of this 🌟

UPDATE: i made a drawing of this haha
Screenshot_20210123-154728.jpg

kinda messed up when adding the stars because i've never used a correction pen before and it looks more like a regular bear rather than a bear cub 😑
i've also just realised how similar to pinky it is 🤔

but whatever, my sister said it was good so i decided to post it 😁

Last edited:
i think i would be a cross between lazy and cranky lol. i think i would be a cat

I'm probably some portion of all the personalities, honestly. I'd say like 40% Lazy, 20% Cranky, 20% Normal, 10% Sisterly, and 10% Snooty. Didn't include Peppy or Smug, 'cause I don't relate all that much to them.

a lazy cat villager for sure, i really assosciate myself as lazy irl lmaooo not proud but i'm just too laid back and chill most of the time and just like procrastinating and stressing over things last minute than doing things earlier and getting over it

unknown-26.png

I actually drew myself as a villager but had a hard time choosing what personality and animal I would be..

I think I would be Uchi or Peppy, sometimes I can be really hyperactive like peppies are but I think my overall demeanour is more like an uchi.

Regarding animals I asked some friends what I would be and they said cat or deer, but I feel more like fox/wolf would fit better. So I drew a cat and a wolf..

My hobby would be singing, I have really gotten into singing lately ♡

I think I would be a Normal villager! I've always seemed to click/relate the best with the normals, so I feel like it would just be the most fitting personality for me to have.

In terms of what animal I'd be though... oh that's tricky. A part of me things I'd be a kitty? Nothing too fancy, just a tabby I think. But in my heart I would love to be one of the little villagers. Like a duck, or a squirrel, or a bear cub!! I think they're so darn cute. 🥺 💕

Uchi/Sisterly. I would say fox if it wasn't a NPC only species [I've been called fox face for 15 years now by some friends so it comes to mind]. Other than that probably a cat.

I feel like i would be some sort of mix between lazy, normal, and uchi.

Like I enjoy cooking food and lazing around eating food and I feel like I can be sassy so uchi seems like a good fit as well.

I would probably be a kangaroo. It is my favorite species. However, I am not a mom. XDDD

As for personality, I would be a mixture of lazy (even though I am a female), normal and peppy.

Lazy because I don't do much, I hate work, and am a couch potato.

Normal because I can be very sweet. My feelings are hurt easily, and I love to write and do crafts.

Peppy because I am very excitable.

Back