What Villager personality would you be ? which animal?

I would probably be Lazy and since I am really short and chubby, probably a hamster. Watch out Clay, you got competition lol.
If gender counts, then I guess I would be normal because I am female.

I always reckoned I’d be a normal villager because I’m kind (or at least I try to be!), like to bake and read, but I definitely have elements of jock and lazy villagers - love working out and I love food ❤️

if I had to choose a species, I’d pick cat or dog (❤️Mitzi and Bea 4eva) but I’m a very smol human, so would probably be better placed as a wee squirrel 🐿

I'd have to be a smug villager, for sure (not taking gender into account, if that mattered I wouldn't even have a personality type since I'm non-binary). I have a love-hate relationship with myself, primarily because of this, I cannot go one day without saying something like "glad you appreciate my jokes, I am pretty hilarious", or "wow, you're almost as cool as me" and it's mildly embarrassing how often I make comments like this rofl. :LOL:

Oh I would most definitely be a lazy type.
Naps are the bomb (I don't really do "sleeping" but I do love naps) and I mean snacks are life obviously.
As much as I love my lazies who have bug friends, that would be the one place we differ because I'm not being friends with bugs lmao.

As far as species, I think the obvious choice would be a mouse! Since there aren't rats haha. But I've always identified with my ratties (quiet, don't like loud noises, prefer to lay surrounded by blankets all day) so I think mouse would be a good fit. Lookswise, I probably look more like an octopus lmao.

Reactions: Dog
I would definitely be smug. I'm a boy, tend to use more formal language, and can be a little egotistical. I am unsure what animal I would be. Perhaps a cute cow or bear?

I would probably be a Normal or Sisterly, though I'm leaning more toward Normal. As for the animal, one of the bird species, probably either a Penguin or Eagle. My best friend and I both have penguins as our favorite animal, so yeah.

probably cranky or normal. id be a dog or a cat fs.
Post automatically merged:

OH NO im totally smug. smug all the way.

Hello, it is I, a Cranky Cat. Hundred percent my personality and species if I were to magically be an ACNH character.

I would be a cranky as well. I love complaining. And I love them so much!
And for the animal, maybe a cat? I mean, I love eating, sleeping, and doing whatever I want, all the time. I sometimes act like a cat haha.

Back