• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which personality type are YOU?

Which personality type are YOU?

• Lazy

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Jock

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Smug

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Cranky

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Normal

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Uchi (Big Sister)

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Peppy

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Snooty

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
I voted lazy because they are so laid back, but I guess normal could also work. I like reading about stuff. But I definitely like life slow either way. Thanks anxiety.

I'm more of a mix between lazy and normal. I love to relax and lazy villagers are so chill and friendly. I also enjoy reading and I have a shy personality like normal villagers.

cranky jock, which sounds terrible but I think confused old man who really enjoys running around and picking up rocks is the most fitting. I want to be a goat as well.

I have the kindness and introspectivenees of normal and their more quiet hobbies, buuut I am far too chaotic and silly, haha. I think uchi fits me quite well! I do have lazy's love of food, though... 👀

Definitely cranky. And maybe a bit of lazy too.

i'm kinda torn between normal and lazy, these types fit me the most i think.... but i ultimately went with lazy!

def lazy with a little bit of normal !! tbh given the day i could probably be any personality (even jock bc altho i hate sport i am kind of dumb so)

I went with uchi because they always seem to be really zany and out-there and they're like a mom friend and I vibe with that 😌💜✨

I am for sure lazy lol Eating and sleeping are goals.

I’m the most like a lazy villager. I do like to talk about food, just like them.

i would say i'm a mix of a few personalities type. something like normal, peppy, and lazy. it really depends on the day i can even be a cranky type lolll 😂 the only type i'm definitely not is jock since i'm not very sporty nor do i enjoy moving in general.

I'm female, so if I were to pick from the four female personality types, Normal suits me well because I have a soft spot for reading and textile arts (specifically crocheting). I also find cooking nice, even though my attempts at making something turn out sub-par at best.
Without the gender restrictions, I'm a mix of Normal (of course), Lazy, and Cranky (NL onwards). Lazy because of my slacker attitude IRL and how fond I am of foodstuffs, and Cranky because I tend to feel grumpy and out-of-place in the world sometimes.

Back