• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Villager personality would you be ? which animal?

Sara?

Bells
Switch
3003-5452-4153
Island
Cala
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Coco
Ruby
Lobo
Mint
Isabelle
Leif
Pavé
So since COVID i have been very active in the forum and luckily gotten to know a few of you more than just " hi and bye" but even if I still haven't crossed your path I really like the vibes here and I'm sure if we talked for a bit we would have a lovely conversation and thats why I would like to ask you all, What type of villager personality would you be ? and also, Which animal do you fell you would ?. (Sorry if this there is a pre-existing threat like this!)

So, I think since I have to choose only one personality that I would be a Jock villager I love doing sports like looove it and i looove how my body feels after exercising I say this cause due to covid i cant access the real good equipment so i have noticed a considered decrease in my trainings, I also talk a lot about sport routines, nutrition, exercises and equipment with pp so when I talk to my Jock villagers I feel super represented 😂 . However, I am a women's so I guess ill have to choose one of the female personality types, I would then say I am a normal type, because I feel like I am kind of balanced and don't often go towards the extremes.
If i had to be an animal I strongly believe I would be a CAT 🐱 the reason for this; I love sleeping !, I love sunbathing but not in a lets get tan and the beach type but like just lay under the sun I find it extremely relaxing!, I like people playing and touching my hair again so relaxin and I like adventure/challenges.

Cant wait to see what you guys feel like 🤩

Hmmm...if I have to choose one I guess I would say cranky. I am really a mix of several of them, but cranky is the one I would identify most with because all my crankies have been blunt and realistic if that makes sense? I don't really find them to be "cranky" at all, but more world wise and logistical lol
As far as animal, I would also say cat just because I love cats, and they do their own thing.

I would totally be a Normal villager. They like cooking, writing, reading, and crafting! I had several "are you me?" moments when talking to them in New Horizons!

As far as species, I want to say cat because they are my favorite animal, but the amount of times I'm dressed up as a bunny in the game makes me think I would probably be a bunny.

I'd be a Canadian Goose designed Ostrich Villager.

Who could either be Smug/Lazy/Cranky, cause those fit the bill for me.

I think I'd probably be a lazy, let's be realistic.. maybe with a hint of normal/uchi. I do spend a lot of time doing nothing but I'm going to blame that on the whole pandemic - the uchi big sister vibes are kind of like the mom friend, and then I just relate to a lot of things the normal villagers like/say/do! and I'd like to think I'd be a cat but maybe that's just what I want to be

Let's see...my personality type is and will always be smug.
I've always had a snarky side as well as a cultured, fabulous side. I also have some aspects of lazy personality but only in regards to food lol.
Let's see...animal type. If there was an animal type I would be a snake villager but unfortunately those don't exist..yet..so I guess I would be an alligator with a dragon or dinosaur-like theme to it.

hmm like a combination of snooty and normal? i was told that i have expensive tastes, so i'm gonna say snooty from that regard. But personality wise i'm quite like normal

id probably be a cat (again, based on personality).

Last edited:
None of the personalities really fit me, even if I ignore their genders. So, I'm not sure about that.
But I'd probably be an octopus or something lol

I think lazy because they have a more laid back personality. If I were a villager, I'd be an eagle. Yeah, I'm an outlier compared to the jock, cranky, and smug eagles lol.

A mix of cranky and lazy, for sure. Maybe more lazy than cranky, nowadays.

As for the species, I think I would be a dog, like, an old one, that's always laying around and just wants to chill but everything gets his attention so he can never sleep we enough and is always tired lol

I don't closely identify with any of the personalities, but I guess I'd pick Sisterly?

As for type of animal, I'd like to be a cat, although there's no real reason behind it other than I like cats. If I had to have a reason, maybe a bunny, because I was born in the year of the rabbit? Or a dog, because my patronus is a Chow Chow according to the HP website.

If I was a bunny, I'd be a orange lionhead rabbit, because of my thick red hair lol. Or a red chow for the same reason. Not sure about what sort of cat I'd be.

Last edited:
I actually drew myself as ac villager back in april/may

myvillager.png
myvillager-finished.png

Hmmm...if I have to choose one I guess I would say cranky. I am really a mix of several of them, but cranky is the one I would identify most with because all my crankies have been blunt and realistic if that makes sense? I don't really find them to be "cranky" at all, but more world wise and logistical lol
As far as animal, I would also say cat just because I love cats, and they do their own thing.

I absolutely know what you mean, in the game i have had only 2 cranky villager in 300 days 😅 and Tom the cranky cat is settling in today BUT from the ones I had previously, Angus and Apollo, i got so different vibes. Angus was definitely sweet-cranky but definitely a cranky middle age guys TBH or thats what i think at least but then Apollo shows up .... and i feel his this super wise, calm and zen person. I will have to wait and see what vibes Tom the cranky cat gives me but for now the cranky personality has me very intrigued
Post automatically merged:

I would totally be a Normal villager. They like cooking, writing, reading, and crafting! I had several "are you me?" moments when talking to them in New Horizons!

As far as species, I want to say cat because they are my favorite animal, but the amount of times I'm dressed up as a bunny in the game makes me think I would probably be a bunny.

hihi i have seen you bunny wise in the screen shot threats, you are definitely a cute bunny :D!

Let's see...my personality type is and will always be smug.
I've always had a snarky side as well as a cultured, fabulous side. I also have some aspects of lazy personality but only in regards to food lol.
Let's see...animal type. If there was an animal type I would be a snake villager but unfortunately those don't exist..yet..so I guess I would be an alligator with a dragon or dinosaur-like theme to it.

Well look at that, a snake would be such a cute new villager form for them to introduce, definitely like it !

I actually drew myself as ac villager back in april/may

View attachment 349811View attachment 349812

Thats so cool and you are so talented, really love you Squirrel 💛 😍

if i think about i really think i would be a lazy villager, i'm the worst procrastinator known to mankind and i generally just love staying at home, not doing too many physically demanding tasks and spending time on my own playing video games :D in addition i feel like lazy villagers are funny too and that applies to me as well i guess :p as for the animal, if it wasn't for saharah being the only camel npc i would see myself being one as well because of my roots, but other than that i guess i would be a bird? or cat 😅

I'd be a cranky because I too have frown lines permanently etched between my brows, get irritated easily, am an uncle, and fluctuate between behaving like an edgy teenager and a crusty old man.

Species-wise, I think a koala fits me best. They're short and have big ears and noses. Now if that ain't me lmao.

i'd like to say i'd be a mix of lazy, normal, and cranky, but I'd probably be a lazy villager ;w;

as for species...probably a cub or bunny. something cute and small

Back