• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

if you could only have one animal species on your island, which would you pick?

Maybe cats, I got Punchy and Tabby as first villagers and they are quite funny or maybe monkeys

pretty standard answer but definitely cat villagers, they just scream animal crossing to me and are one of the main reasons i have a lot of nostalgia and love for the series tbh. especially lolly, mitzi, kiki, purrl, felicity, & punchy :3c

Hard question. I adore very much both deers and wolves, but after some intense thinking I'll go with deers.

...I think I finally clarified my favourite species here. For a long time I thought I liked them just as much, but now I see that I actually prefer deers. Good to know.

cattos!!!! i've got punchy, rudy, katt and raymond on my island at the moment and i definitely plan to invite some more. i love them all

I don't think I could do an all species island, but I could imagine myself choosing an all personality island, spread out over multiple species.

I would say wolves.
I love squirrels, rabbits and cats and certain other villagers, but unfortunately, not all of them. If I had 10 cats on my island, there would be some I wouldn't like. Same for squirrels, rabbits. Only the wolves all have a cool design, so I think my choice would be them. Let's imagine an island with ten wolves... The problem is the ten personalities in the game do not each have a wolf. There is no such thing as a lazy wolf, jock, sisterly...
But their design is nice.

I think I would like all sheep on my island there's just so many cuties!!

If there were more octopi to actually fill an entire island, I'd definitely be more interested in having just them! But as such, I feel like I have to go for penguins. They feel on theme for me and my island (especially Puck, lol) and I do like a lot of their designs.

I would probably have an all-rabbit island if I didn't have both rabbits and bovines on my island.

However, if I DID have an all-rabbit island, there's a chance that I'd name said island, "Bunland", as a reference to my first New Leaf town, called, "Funland", and the residents would be Doc, Chrissy, Francine, Sasha, Coco, Snake, Toby, Mira, Hopkins, and Carmen.

Reactions: Doo
I have all cats still but I only play the game when holidays events are on. I wish more games included holidays

I would love to have an all cat villager island, but at this point I feel too attached to who I currently have in order to live out that dream 😭

Reactions: Doo
Mine would be all cats. :D

I’d have: Punchy, Rudy, Kiki, Ankha, Lolly, Merry, Rosie, Raymond, Tom or Bob, Tangy or Felicity.

Back