• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which personality type are YOU?

Which personality type are YOU?

• Lazy

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Jock

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Smug

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Cranky

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Normal

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Uchi (Big Sister)

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Peppy

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Snooty

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
I think I fit the normal personality really well. I love a lot of the same hobbies they do (reading, crocheting, cooking are the main ones) and I think I generally act like they do. A lot of the dialogue are things I would say if I was a video game character.

I'd say I'm primarily an Uchi/Sisterly but with sprinklings of Normal, Cranky and specifically the New Leaf version of Smug mixed in.

For me it’d be a mix of lazy and maybe normal. Normal because considering Kiki’s dialogue, she liked to read and seems to have some anxiety; I like to read and I have bad anxiety (and some of her dialogue about being worried that i wasn’t enjoying myself at her house is exactly what goes in my head too when I had friends over). Lazy minus the whole thing with bugs 😅.

Back