• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

if you could only have one animal species on your island, which would you pick?

I think I'd probably do squirrels, but deer, cats, bear cubs and ducks would all be really cool!

I actually restarted my island a few months back and decided to go for a single species island so am currently creating an all wolf island - Wolfgang is one of my favourite villagers and it’s probably the only species where I could actually pick 10 I liked enough to keep on my island permanently.

If I was going for a single species but only having around 8 villagers I’d likely pick either deers, cats or cubs.

I can see myself forming an island with only penguins. It will be named “Club Penguin Island” and there’s going to be Puffles and a pizzeria and snow forts and a dojo for Cardjitsu and…
An all-penguin island is still on top for me! But I'd also like to make an all-cat island too. I don't know all the villagers I wanna get but a few ideas are certain; I know I'm gonna name it "Kittikami" and I know it's gonna be heavily based on a location from Pokémon called Kitakami! And...Kiki's gonna be there for obvious reasons.

i go back and forth on this. i love the ostriches sooo much but i also think an island full of squirrels could be cute. its just occurred to me that on my own island currently i only have two of the alligator species and every other is unique, so maybe an alligator island too!

I'd either go with cats or koalas. I have a lot of villagers I like in both species. Also I love a lot of deers, if not all of them.

Squirrels or cats for me, but it'd be difficult to pick just one. Not having both Ione and Kiki on my island isn't an island I want to live on 😭

It's really hard to pick just one but I guess I have to go with horses. Roscoe, Reneigh, and Savannah are some of my favorite villagers.

i would probably go with cats. there’s a lot of choices and I like most of them. or my second choice would have been cows, but there’s only 4 of them sooo I guess it would just be a really close knit kinda island community.

Daddy. I want a squirrel!!!!!
IMG_2665.jpeg

Back