• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help me decide on a Normal Villager!

Of these three, who would you choose? (Can vote for two)

• Zoe

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Gladys

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Kitt

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (who and why?)

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

ShawnFuzz

In Colorado, under my cats rule.
Bells
Apple (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Purple Violet
Sweet Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Blue Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Usually once I have a villager, I am super devoted to them. But I am trying to branch out to meet new villagers. I am going to replace Dora with one of these three normal personality villagers, or possibly someone you suggest if you make a good argument! This isn't easy for me because I really like Dora! So please help me decide who to invite to my island! Zoe, Gladys, Kitt or...?

Remember, if you choose other, they have to be normal personality, and please explain why!

Zoe -
1000003768.png

Gladys -
1000003769.png

Or Kitt -
1000003770.png

Torn between Zoe and Kitt. I like Zoe for her eyelashes and her color. I also really like Kitt because she's a kangaroo and I find them pretty endearing with their little joey.

I think I like Gladys the most out of the villagers listed. As for other possible Normal villagers, what do you look for in your villagers? Caroline has manga library walls and a cartoonist set up. Ione has a space theme. Lily is a cute little frog that was my first Normal villager.

I’ll throw my vote in for Zoe because I like her color scheme. Second choice would be Kitt because I think the kangaroos are interesting.

Usually once I have a villager, I am super devoted to them. But I am trying to branch out to meet new villagers. I am going to replace Dora with one of these three normal personality villagers, or possibly someone you suggest if you make a good argument! This isn't easy for me because I really like Dora! So please help me decide who to invite to my island! Zoe, Gladys, Kitt or...?

Remember, if you choose other, they have to be normal personality, and please explain why!

Zoe -
View attachment 541091
Gladys -
View attachment 541093
Or Kitt -
View attachment 541096
I like kitt! I had her in my first acnl town and she is very sweet!

My vote is for zoe! I do also like gladys a lot i think her design is nice, but zoe has such a charm to her,

Out of those options, Gladys! I had her on my originally NL town and she was a sweetie!

Hear me out: anteaters are some of the most beautiful villagers in Animal Crossing, and some of the most unloved. I think you should give Zoe a chance. Just look at her! Blue outfit—possibly a onesie? Maybe? Delightfully vacant eyes. Pleasing color palette. And most importantly, huge nose.

Out of those three I picked Gladys since she is on my island Harmony. I really like her . Someone to consider would be Ellie. She is adorable and someone I have been trying to find forever. My favorite normal villager will always be Aurora.

As for other possible Normal villagers, what do you look for in your villagers?
Good question, and I don't really look for anything in particular. I meet a villager and something just draws me to them.

I am leaning towards Zoe because I love her eyes/eye lashes and her colors. However I already have an anteater on my island, Cyrano.

I met Gladys on a mystery island and regret not inviting her a long time ago. Also she has the same name as my grandmother who I adored as a kid.

Kitt is on the list because I find the kangaroos interesting, and with the joey I feel like I am getting an 11th villager hah

So it's really hard for me to decide!

OOh man! Dora is so cute! If you have to replace her , I'd... personally choose.... Kitt!
I had her in my New Leaf town and she was so cute!

Out of the three, I chose Kitt because her design is adorable, and that sweet little joey is just too cute to resist.

Gladys has the best design out of the three. I am biased towards the ostriches because all of the designs are very well done.

Back