• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which personality type are YOU?

Which personality type are YOU?

• Lazy

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Jock

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Smug

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Cranky

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Normal

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Uchi (Big Sister)

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Peppy

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Snooty

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
Out of the 8 personality types in the game, which one do you believe you would be, if you were a villager? Me, I feel like I would be Normal! I love books and warm drinks and cooking!

What about you?

i’d probably be the big sister type, but i’ve definitely joked around in the same way that the smug villagers do.

I think of myself as a mix between smug and cranky. I like to complain and I like old fashioned stuff, but I am reserved and well mannered. 🤵

Maybe a mix between lazy and normal? If I could only choose one it would be normal. I’m similar to lazy villagers in the way that I’m kind of childish. But I also like reading and I’m not very outgoing, like normal villagers.

I feel like I am a mix of a few. ^^

Normal - I consider myself to be very sweet, friendly, and sensitive

Peppy - I’m cheerful and bubbly.

Big Sister - I have been told that I am motherly.

And if I can choose one, that’s usually associated with the opposite gender…

Lazy - I am, well, lazy. I like to eat, watch TV, and lounge around. XDDDD

I... I have too many moods HAHAH But I'm definitely a mix between smug, normal and cranky. I'm not very childish, I would love to be able to shake off some responsibility and be childish or immature every now and then (without causing any harm to others obviously), but I always have to take care of everything myself and now I get anxious about any situation that I can't control. I'm certainly lazy, but not lazy in the Animal crossing personality sense.
(and then I would really love to do proper physical activity, but I don't currently have the possibilities)
I tend to be a quiet person in general like normal villagers, I am extremely loyal to my friends and then everyone says the first impression I make is "sweet and friendly".
But I love to joke and have fun, indeed smugs are one of my favorite personalities.
A big part of me is totally cranky, I tend to complain about things that only old people complain about and I'm very sarcastic about certain things, but I rarely express this side of me (depends on whether I feel comfortable in the environment and with the people)
I don't really like gossip and I'm not good at being tough, so I exclude snooty and uchi, but I love this types of personality because they have a nice maternal instinct(which I honestly don't feel like I have)

I like to think that I would be a mix of a few personality types...

I mostly consider myself to be a big sister, even if I am really the only child, as I always felt kind of like a big sister to close friends younger than me.

I'd also be a peppy, too, as I get excited easily for reasons.

I would be normal, as well, as I am kind, and considerate to others.

And as for personalities that are mostly associated with the opposite gender...

I'd most likely be cranky, as I am generally out of touch with trends, and I get nostalgic about various things.

I would be lazy, too, because I like to eat, sit around, and watch TV.

Probably a mix between normal and lazy. Maybe peppy too, but that one feels like a stretch. Actually now that I think about it, I might be part cranky as well.

Peppy are anime/game nerds so Probably a peppy. I can also see myself being a snooty since they care alot about self presentation and looking their best.

Straight up Cranky. I, too, am old with a baritone voice. Perhaps Lazy would be a runner-up.

Mines might be a mix between Normal and Cranky with maybe a pinch of Snooty (NH version) in the mix.

i probably lean towards uchi but since i'm a dude, it'd probably be cranky!! i love cranky villagers.

I wish they had a better name, but I'd almost certainly be a Normal villager ahaha. I can relate to certain traits of most of the other personalities, but Normal seems like the best overall fit.

I’m most likely jock or smug.
A smock.

I wish they had a better name, but I'd almost certainly be a Normal villager ahaha. I can relate to certain traits of most of the other personalities, but Normal seems like the best overall fit.
I've heard them be referred to as sweetie. Which sounds more accurate.

I feel like the personalities are too generic for me to pick just one. But I guess it would have to be jock and normal.

Back