What Villager personality would you be ? which animal?

my personal opinion: i'd be lazy because well i AM lazy, although i wouldn't be all "a huh huh i talk to the bugs in my house". maybe a lil mix of uchi or smug too? as for the animal, maybe a rabbit, dog or bird?

but based on a quiz i took, apparently i'd be a snooty bird, which i don't agree with the snooty part. don't get me wrong i love my snootys but i just don't see myself as that personality type

I’m not exactly sure what personality I would be, maybe normal but I definitely think that I would be a wolf villager, only because they’re my favorite and if I was a villager I’d want to be a wolf lol

I would literally be Muffy because feel like the personality I'm most alike is sisterly/uchi as well as I'm the "black sheep" in my family, no one knows how to handle my goth butt loool

I think I'd be a normal (given their hobbies of reading and general chillness) and I'd either be an ostrich or bird because I love birds! :)

I would be a normal x uchi villager for sure. I love helping others but also read a lot. Though I can get annoyed withover clingy people. As for species I think I would be an emu designed ostrich villager because of my pride of being Australian and having messy hair. I would also where double rimmed glasses.

I am def an uchi villager but I can have tones of snooty and cranky. As for animal, prob somethin basic like a cat. If we can count NPC animals, then a fox.

Idk I just really see myself as a cat or fox villager. Maybe since I can have two distinct sides, kinda 'two-faced', depending weather I'm friendly or anti social atm. It depends on the situation.

i definitely feel like i’d be a mixture of cranky and sisterly. on one hand, i can definitely be grouchy and bitter at times like the crankies, along with random joint aches lmao but on the other hand, i’m sarcastic, protective of those i care about and a night owl like the sisterly villagers, too. 🥴

species-wise, i’d probably either be a deer or a cat aha. :’)

Without a doubt, I am a "normal" villager. As for my species, that one is hard to answer.

I think I'd probably be normal. That or lazy! I definetly feel lazy, haha.

As for species, probably a dog or a deer. Not really sure why about that though!

Reading everyone's responses has been interesting. It makes me wish there were more personality variation and personalities were isolated to only certain groups but more diversely split.
It would be cute to see everyone's villager self drawn. This topic definitely makes me want to draw mine lol.

Completely agree! I am loving everyones input and perspective, makes me also wish we would have in game a tiny bit more of a complex personality type where maybe we would not only have one personality but a mixture with tendencies or prom or a highlighted characteristic so to say. Wish villagers had also bad days and good days and a bit of real drama between them or with their imaginary friends lol. Also love also how some pp brought new animal types i mean imagine a rhino or other species like swans etc.
Post automatically merged:

my personal opinion: i'd be lazy because well i AM lazy, although i wouldn't be all "a huh huh i talk to the bugs in my house". maybe a lil mix of uchi or smug too? as for the animal, maybe a rabbit, dog or bird?

but based on a quiz i took, apparently i'd be a snooty bird, which i don't agree with the snooty part. don't get me wrong i love my snootys but i just don't see myself as that personality type

Maybe you could be a Robin ? she is a snooty bird which in my perspective is not truly snooty if the makes sense she is adorable and i love her vibes, I guess her snootiness comes cause she like clothes ( although i feel like she does not go for brand tags but she identifies with ) and i guess i think she likes expensive stuff. Dont know if you had her in your island yet, but maybe you are that type of snooty ? heheh dunno :)
Post automatically merged:

I am def an uchi villager but I can have tones of snooty and cranky. As for animal, prob somethin basic like a cat. If we can count NPC animals, then a fox.

Idk I just really see myself as a cat or fox villager. Maybe since I can have two distinct sides, kinda 'two-faced', depending weather I'm friendly or anti social atm. It depends on the situation.

OMG, now you made me want to have Fox villagers, how adorably cute would the be ? o_O

Probably a mix between sisterly and normal. I love reading, writing, and drawing. Though my personality can be sarcastic and blunt, but I can tend to be sensitive.

For animal I would say cub.

I'd definately be a lazy type villager at the moment. I pretty much love any opportunity to veg out on the sofa. Species wise I'd like to declare myself a Quokka - with those goofy smiley faces. I'm definitely a quokka!

I think in a previous thread I decided I would be mostly Cranky with perhaps a little Snooty... But animal? I can't believe I didn't think about this before....... I'd love to be a new kind of villager species, like adding villager owls or bats! But of the existing animals, perhaps I'd be a deer! They're sleek and cute, but also very grounded and earthy. I asked my just-awoken partner, and my deer-ness has been confirmed!

What type of villager personality would you be ?
I would definitely be a normal type villager because so many times I’ve listened to Lolly and Kiki talk and I feel like we have the same ideas for perfect days and ways to deal. They, like me, are super laid back and enjoy living life in the moment. It takes a lot to get them and me angry, and we’re good at keeping the peace even in drama and apologize a lot 😅 also, they love reading and so do I! When Kiki end Lolly had a conversation about a starting a book club under the starry skies, I was so happy because I thought of something like that on my own. Then when their conversation changed to how cold it would be, how they might not be able to see to read at night, and how would need to drink hot chocolate, I felt like “this is EXACTLY how I’d be!”🤣🤣 Also normal villagers seem to cook and clean a lot and I do too!

Which animal do you feel you would be? Cat because they are so cute and also cool at the same time!

Last edited:
I'd be a cranky wolf. Cool little trivia is that Uffe is Danish for wolf.
83826661_p0.png

I'd be a cranky wolf. Cool little trivia is that Uffe is Danish for wolf.
View attachment 350575

OMG! this is awesome, this wolf is not in AC is he ? really like how it looks , plus btw you are very skilled 😍 . BTW love the entire characterization you did for yourself, the name is definitely a beautiful touch !

OMG! this is awesome, this wolf is not in AC is he ? really like how it looks , plus btw you are very skilled 😍 . BTW love the entire characterization you did for yourself, the name is definitely a beautiful touch !
He's not in Animal Crossing. If it were possible to make a custom villager, I'd try to make him. And thanks for the compliment. 🥺 I was already using the name Uffe, so that was unintentional. But AC villagers seem to have names relating to their species. Thanks again!

He's not in Animal Crossing. If it were possible to make a custom villager, I'd try to make him. And thanks for the compliment. 🥺 I was already using the name Uffe, so that was unintentional. But AC villagers seem to have names relating to their species. Thanks again!

wuuuhuu this could actually be a cool feature!!! maybe they will most likely never give us this option at the moment but maybe in the next game generation they might do something like this, who knows!

Back