• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

if you could only have one animal species on your island, which would you pick?

I don't mind having all cats in my NH island. I had 4 cats in NL, so it should be fine lol.

Ostriches for sure. They all got great designs. I was really tempted to at one point. If only I could have a second island

347557383_3572772796381401_1123874877670047853_n.jpg
288467439_400856632008691_4233755008110198455_n.jpg

I have duck and koala islands but islands with just pigs,bears,cats,squirrels,frogs or chickens would be fun as well.

It would be snakes alligators. I can't leave my boy Drago in the void. It would be irresponsible of me to do that. Other contenders would be cats, deer and frogs.

If I could only have one species, I'd have to have several islands. I love certain villagers, like Boots and Puddles. But I wouldn't want an island of all alligators (are there even any peppy aligators?) or all frogs.

So I guess if I had to narrow it down, I'd have to go with either dogs, cats, or horses, provided julian is considered a horse and not a unicorn. Maybe I could go with all wolf villagers. That might be fun.

I like having peppy, cranky, jock, and lazy villagers, but especially peppy villagers. So any species without peppy is automatically out.

I had an all penguin island for awhile. It was so much fun and something I had tried to do since wild world. I might one day go back to my all penguin island.
Others I have considered would be :
Cubs
Squirrels
Ducks
Dogs
Wolves

Frogs, I’ve wanted to do a frog-only town since New Leaf but I don’t want to kick out my other villagers

Hmmm, hard to choose! But I would probably go with the cubs. Some of my all-time favorite villagers are cubs.

My favorite species is anteaters, but there aren’t 10 of those, so if I have to pick something with at least 10 villagers, I’m going to probably choose dogs, with sheep as a close second.

My username is actually an amalgamation of sheep/anteater/dog because I wanted something completely new and separate for this site when I joined.

i would probably do squirrels! filbert's my favorite, and i also have blaire and marshal on my island/as my dreamies.

most likely dogs or frogs!! I just love how cute they look and how they're diverse in styles

Ostriches or eagles! They all have pretty fantastic designs and there's enough of them to have a whole island! Sadly, both of them are missing 1-2 personalities, and I'd dislike not having all of them D:

I think wolves or bunnies... or deer... or maybe cats... or sheep...

I think its a good thing i dont have to choose!

I'd have a whole island full of cats which most people wouldn't be shocked by that answer haha.

I also wouldn't mind an island full of hamsters as I find them so cute :)

I have all bears and cubs, if that counts? If I had to pick one or the other it would probably be all cubs, but I would heavily imply the bears lived there too, through the medium of home decor!

Back