Mad Aly

Bells
Island
Atlantis
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
100% (54) +

Atlantis flag.jpg

Come dive in to the watery and––quite literally––dreamy world of Atlantis, where you can experience an eclectic blend of fantasy and technology, and just about everything in between! There is something in every corner to catch one by surprise~ (For better or worse...)

Of course, where there is fantasy, there is magic. Thus, a fair warning: residents say they can't help but feel a sense of foreboding, like they're always being watched by an ambivalent energy... Some believe it to be the mad witch, notoriously referred to as the 'Mad Queen,' inhabiting if not ruling the very heart of Atlantis. She appears a fair maiden, but puts to shame even the ocean with the darkest of depths. If one ever crosses paths with Mad Aly, there is no telling whether they will make it back to the surface...

This journey is not for the faint of heart, to be sure. But the mysterious, mesmerizing waters of Atlantis call to those who dare to dream and dive deep, in every sense. If you hear this call, then Atlantis is just a dream away... Or, is it?

Dream Address:
DA-3542-4896-6234

Last edited:
Definitely enjoyed my journey to Atlantis! There were lots of twists and turns, and loved the drama of the wall of fire 🔥

This was my first dream visit and it blew me away! Loved the creepy vibes, especially around Lucky's house. Well done! Would visit again.

Lots of stuff has changed since I first made this thread! So, whenever you get the chance, please visit/revisit my dream address, if you haven't already ^^ Here it is, again: DA-3542-4896-6234
Sweet dreams~

Island updates:
  • Noticeable changes to the beach club/lounge (both inside and outside)
  • Changed up the furniture and theme of the northeast beach
  • Minor furniture changes and additions throughout the island overall

Hi, I really enjoyed visiting your island ^^; Especially loved the villager areas, - a swamp for Sly, fire area for Phoebe, and the Egyptian decorations for - she was called Ankha I think? Thanks for sharing your dream address! ^_^

Hi, I really enjoyed visiting your island ^^; Especially loved the villager areas, - a swamp for Sly, fire area for Phoebe, and the Egyptian decorations for - she was called Ankha I think? Thanks for sharing your dream address! ^_^
I'm so glad! 😊 I really appreciate it~ 💕 Designing the villager areas was definitely a fun and rewarding challenge, from coming up with the theme and layout for each one, to actually executing everything. Thank you so much for visiting and for leaving such warm feedback! ❤

Wow your island is full of things! I love how it has different sections, and the inclusion of the outfits is so cute! Good work

Been hiatus for some months (both on TBT and ACNH) until recently, so it was quite nice to dive back in and make some more changes after the major redecorations I already did right after the 2.0 update! Needless to say, this will be another semi-permanent island design for a while.

Back