• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what position do you sleep in?

how do you sleep?

• on my side

Votes: 118 77.1%
  • on my stomach

Votes: 53 34.6%
  • on my back

Votes: 30 19.6%
  • other

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
I am an all-three. It depends on how tired I am. Most nights I am a side sleeper. When I'm sleep deprived I will do stomach or back, because I really just.. don't care, I wanna sleep. I don't care which position it is at that point xD​

I like to sleep on my stomach, although I also occasionally sleep on my side 😋

My mom and my sister always complain that they can’t breathe when they sleep on their stomachs (???) but it’s so comfortable for me haha (they say it’s their... chests if you know what I mean, which would make sense considering I’m flatter than a pancake)

No idea if my brother and dad are the same though...

i usually sleep on my stomach, but due to recent health problems, i'm forced to sleep on my side

On my side. I find it impossible to fall asleep on my back and having a larger chest makes it impossible to sleep on my front, not that I did it when I was a child either. I find it weird that people can sleep on their front, haha.

Most of the time on my side and every now and then on my back. I have this weird thing that if one of my hands isn't touching my face I can't fall asleep.

a majority of my friends like sleeping on their side, and i've so far havent found anyone who likes sleeping on their stomach
I sleep on my stomach (prone position) when I'm not on my side, oddly. I have a hard time sleeping on my back for some reason.

I sleep on my side. Preferably facing the left. I can't sleep on my stomach because it bothers my neck. I can't sleep on my back because I have nightmares for some reason when I do. 🤷‍♂️

I sleep on my left side or my stomach. I tend to start on my stomach and then roll to the side after falling asleep, but it varies between the two.

I sleep standing up on my own two feet! Gotta keep 10 on the ground at all times, brother! You ain't gonna catch me slackin'! The day I push daisies up from the dirt I'll at last be laid to rest. Until then, stay on your toes! ✊😤 Okay no, but seriously, I sleep on all sides. I'm like a spinning hot dog at the 7-11 food warming thing. 🌭😋

I toss and turn between sides and back. Never on my stomach unless I have a bad cramp and need pressure and a heating pad.

Sometimes I sleep on my side, sometimes my back, and sometime this weird position in-between those two where I'm not quite flat on my back and am shifted slightly to one side (which I tend to find the most comfortable/lets me sleep the best as well).
Lying on my stomach is super uncomfortable for me (how do you breathe?? and if you sleep all night with your head turned to the side, doesn't that hurt your neck?? also what do you do with your arms), so I know I definitely couldn't sleep that way.

I usually sleep in my left side, but I sometimes sleep on my back. Either way, my arms/hands are bent or crossed. If I'm on my side my legs are together and bent some, but if on my back, one foot is on the side of my knee.

I sleep either on one of my sides or on my stomach. I always have back pain if I ever try to sleep on my back so I try to avoid that. I find it easier for me to sleep on my side with the stomach against the mattress. However, nights when I have high caffeine it doesn't matter what position I am in, I won't be sleeping.

I am a back sleeper, hands crossed over my chest, serving sarcophagus realness, but when I wake up too early sometimes I return to sleep on my side.

Left side sleeper, sometimes right. I don’t normally like sleeping on my back. If I do, I start snoring according to my parents. My dad says he can hear me through the wall and I’m like, what?!

Also, don’t get me started on sleeping on your stomach. That’s like the most uncomfortable position to sleep on, ever!

I usually sleep on my back, but I do sleep on my side from time to time as well~

I primarily sleep on my side, but sometimes I'll sleep on my stomach if I'm on a hard surface (like going camping and using a sleeping bag). I don't believe I've ever slept on my back or any other position, it's either my sides or stomach.

I never thought about if I sleep on the left or right side. I usually switch between the two because I can't stay in the same position for too long if I'm still awake.

Back