• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you like puzzles?

do you like puzzles

• Total voters

Kitsuragi

some kind of superstar
Bells
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Orange Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
it can be either the picture ones with the pieces you connect, or other types of puzzles like sudoku, crosswords etc.

me personally, i enjoy crosswords so much. i do them every day and have been for a few months now, it's become a daily habit and part of my morning routine. im obsessed with them. i even make my friends do them with me LOL.

fwiw, bejeweled and tetris (and probably similar games of that kind like Puyo Puyo and candy crush) are considered puzzle games. there's an interesting study about how tetris can help the brain process trauma for people with PTSD. the sample size was small but it's still an interesting read if you're into that stuff. puzzles have an overall great benefit on things like memory and making your brain more "alert" for lack of better term. it gets you thinking more critically. i love them!

i play wordle every morning since it got popular back in covid times but that's abt it ! me and my family have a very active wordle groupchat lol

I'm quite good at Tetris. 🇷🇺 Don't come at me with your "hold" and "ghost pieces" though. Play like the big boys do. 😎 I played the frick out of it on my Gameboy in high school. People would "ooo" and "aahh" at me for playing something so old and clunky, but I just like the old school stuff that much! 😁 Magical Tetris Challenge on the N64 is whack as hell though and should only be played for fun. If you want serious business, play the NES or Gameboy versions. 👍

I love puzzles, pretty much all kinds but I prefer the classic ones with images or without image, I used to do puzzles all white and been called a psychopath for this. When Ketchup Heinz gave or sold all red puzzles, they vanished right away so I'm not the only one doing one color puzzles. Before going to bed, puzzles must be night scenes photos of cities, bridges, rain or snow.

I was about to vote love but then downgraded to like. I think I appreciate a good challenge but I don't appreciate a HUGE challenge if that makes any sense. I'll get frustrated and quit if the puzzle seems too difficult to solve, but I still love puzzles!

hm, maybe not love, but i do enjoy them. i have a series of sudoku games on my switch lite, and i can do the easy puzzles on that in two minutes average, the medium ones in five. i find sudoku easy, generally. i also enjoy wordsearches and crosswords. i also like those puzzles where you have to find all the possible words that can be made out of a selection of letters.

I got into jigsaw puzzles for a while, and my mom got annoyed because I didn't like taking them apart when finished. (hence, clogging up her tables).

i enjoy puzzles and like solving puzzles. i pretty much enjoy all kinds from word puzzles to exploration puzzles in games. i particularly like board game puzzles that requires cooperation amongst friends. working together to solve something is super fun imo.

When I saw the thread title I was like "matching colorful pieces together to make an image, oh yeah I like that, I can comment" and then I read the original post and I'm just, I don't know, excited inside without any good reason?
I love sudoku (my beloved), crosswords, Rubik's cube, Tetris... I'm basically a sucker for logic games and toys! Jigsaw puzzles are cool too but I haven't done them in a log time. It's all the fun stuff 😁

Puzzles are cool! I like jigsaws and word games like the NYT LetterBoxed. I'm not that good at stuff like crosswords and riddles, though.

I like jigsaw puzzles (especially online ones). There’s a site called Jigzone that I grew up with that hasn’t changed much since and it’s super nostalgic <3 I still do Wordle every day I remember to and I LOVE crossword puzzles. Most other types of brain teasers I don’t like because I’m too dumb for them.

I like them but I haven't done one in ages. I only do them when the power is out for extended periods

I love puzzles! It's been a while since I've done the jigsaw kind, but I think they're really fun and satisfying. I loved looking forward to the wordle every day! There was a time when I did crosswords every day too and I'd like to get back into doing that. I really like puzzle games that require me to concentrate like Tetris, Puyo Puyo, and since the event started Puzzle League. I'm not great at those kinds but I think it's nice having something to sit down and try to focus really hard on

Back