• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How much sleep do you get in a night?

Try to get eight hours a night but im a night owl, and I can stay up longer, and eventually ill fall asleep.

I usually fall asleep around two or three my time, then wake up at 8 ir 9. Then I lay in bed for a bit before waking up. Normal scedual for me haha

probably between 5-7 hours, could be better LOL

Depends on the time. During the school year, it’s 7-8 hours. When I don’t have to go to school, it can be 10 hours.

In my ideal life, I'd get 8 hours with a short nap in the middle of the day, cause naps are awesome.

Sadly, there just isn't enough time in the day to do all the things I want to do! So I usually get 5-6 if I'm lucky. I like staying up late because that's the only time I have to myself without interruptions from pets/others, so I am prone to sacrificing sleep for me time. 😬 One day I would love to be one of those people that has a sleep routine and sticks to it.

ideally, i try and aim for a solid 7 to 8 hours! that's when i feel well rested and at my best i think? but i have to get up pretty early in the morning normally, and i struggle with feeling like i don't get enough time or energy at the end of a long day to do things i enjoy unfortunately. so then i get caught up in a terrible cycle of pushing my bed time later and later while still having to be up super early and then i crash and burn until i make it a point to fix my sleep schedule. then i rinse and repeat the same darn cycle LOL

It changes. I am an insomniac. Plus, when my brother isn't sleeping or doing college stuff, he is screaming with his friends online, or with my dad during weekends at sports. My sleep schedule is like 5:00AM to 11:30AM...at best (mostly during the weekdays). Sundays are the worst because my dad and my brother scream about sports from sunup to sundown, thus sometimes only getting a few hours of sleep during late Saturday nights/early Sunday mornings. I have always hated Sundays, even when I was in school...

On weekdays, I try to get 6 hours of sleep. On weekends, I'm pretty flexible, but it's generally somewhere between 6 and 8.

Man, this is a hard question for me to answer. I can get as little as 3 (or 0...) hours of sleep to 12 hours of sleep, depending on the day and how tired I am. But I'll give a rough estimate: Weekdays are 5-7 hours on average, and weekends are 8-12 hours on average. But I could stand to have a more consistent sleep schedule where I'm not getting a seriously high or low amount of rest. 😭

Probably between 7-8 hours for me. I've been having good success with waking up rested after setting an alarm for eight hours and thirty five minutes after I go to bed, but it still takes me a little while to actually go to sleep, and usually wake up once or twice in the very early morning hours.

I go to bed reasonably early so I end up getting up pretty early. This benefits me in a lot of ways. I live out in the rural and raise sheep so you can imagine that. Also, I feel better exercising in the mornings. Mornings are my more active part of the day because once late afternoon comes I am ready to relax and not want to do anything.

according to the sleep app on my phone, i get an average of 6 hours and 12 minutes of sleep. trying to get at least 8 hours though, but it's not going too well as you can see lol.

On weekdays, I try to get 6 hours of sleep. On weekends, I'm pretty flexible, but it's generally somewhere between 6 and 8.

I definitely feel like this answer deserves an update, since my sleep schedule has changed a lot! And by changed a lot, I mean it's gotten a lot worse! 😅

Currently I'm sleeping between 5 and 7 hours a night, though it's usually in the lower end! On a few days, I've gotten as low as 4 hours, so I'd definitely like to improve, and achieve consistent sleep every day. I'm hoping I can work my way to getting a consistent 6.5 - 7 hours on week days, and maybe 7 - 7.5 hours on weekends! 💤

it changes but usually between 6-8 hours. on weekends sometimes i might sleep a little longer but i find i don't really ever need more than 8 hours

I try to get at least 9 hours of sleep. 9 is my happy sleep number. It's when I feel the most rested and ready for the day. Runner up to 9 is 7. 7 hours of sleep is pretty good, but it's no 9. Honestly, I'd almost rather get no sleep than get 8 hours of sleep. 8 hours is a weird, in between time that makes me feel groggy all day. It's 7, 9, or bust. Anything less than that, and I am cranky. A cranky irritated guy who doesn't want to do anything except get the rest they missed out on. Shout out to 7 and shout out especially to 9.

I usually get over 8 hours of sleep and wake up early everyday. I used to be able stay up past midnight and get less than 6 hours of sleep, but I just can’t anymore without regretting it. lol

Back