• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How much sleep do you get in a night?

OswinOswald

Bells
Switch
1920-3285-9320
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
It's a hard question, because if you're really asleep you aren't conscious and don't know if you're sleeping!
I've found my biological clock is pretty strong, but I also have a job where I get woken up a lot in the middle of the night and do night shifts occasionally. I'm trying this new Pokemon sleep tracker, but I haven't been able to get used to setting the app before I go to sleep! I hear apple watches and Fitbits might be better.
I did try an oura ring during covid and I think it told me I usually sleep about 7hrs a night.

I get between 6 and 8 hours of sleep per night. Even on the nights when it's 6 hours I still feel well rested generally, though of course everyone has those times when the sleep apparently wasn't that restful and you still feel tired. But yeah, around the normal range.

I normally get 7-8 hours of sleep per night. If I didn't get a good night's sleep, I just take a power nap in the afternoon.

it depends on the night. i always get less sleep during the summer because of how hot and uncomfortable the air is (i really need to get an ac for my room), and sadly this year is no different. between the humidity, having a hard time getting comfortable in my bed (also because of the humidity 😪), my excitement for camp and how my brain has been constantly thinking about puzzles, count inside the bottle guesses, star dust and rainbow crescent moons for what feels like months now lol, i’ve been getting about 6-7 hours of sleep at night, with me usually waking up after 3-4 and eventually falling back to sleep and getting another 2-3 or so.

Roughly about 6 hours. My mom struggles to sleep as well, so it might be heredity?

Right now, 4 hour increments in bed due to my tiny pup with a tiny bladder. I try to get 2-3 sessions and it takes me about an hour to actually fall back to sleep each time.
So 6-9 hours approx.

Between 5-7 hours and I generally wake up (and get up) 3-4 times in a night..sometimes more because the cats.

I try for 8 hours and it's really what I need lol 6 or 7 hours and I would be dead inside!

Never enough! I'm unfortunately cursed in such a way that it is rare for me to be able to fall asleep in any less than an hour, with two hours being not uncommon. On the bright side, once I'm asleep there's no waking me up until my body decides it's time to be up. Generally I reach around 6-7 hours, though I don't really start to feel well rested until somewhere around 8-9.

Well it's 2:26AM and I need to be up tomorrow around 10am. I still have a bunch more threads to post in, and that's how it goes most nights. I have stuff to do and I can't waste time sleeping.

So like, 5-7 hours, almost always 5.

Not enough, usually! ;-;
I have a really irregular sleep schedule at the moment, so I could be having anywhere between 5-9 hours. Usually about 6-7 though.
I normally go to bed around 1am, although sometimes (like last nights Mario party session) I stay up way too late.

At best, 7-8. However, during CBT, my body has decided to reject sleeping as much, so now I'm averaging closer to like 5-6 (rip).

I used to be such a good sleeper. Now I'm lucky to get 5-6 hours a night and it's not always deep sleep. I really need to work on this.

Back