• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what position do you sleep in?

how do you sleep?

• on my side

Votes: 118 77.1%
  • on my stomach

Votes: 53 34.6%
  • on my back

Votes: 30 19.6%
  • other

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

winkokumma

i am grass
Bells
i'm curious ;_; most of the people i've met either hate/cannot sleep on their back, while i personally like sleeping on mine (and sometimes on my side)

a majority of my friends like sleeping on their side, and i've so far havent found anyone who likes sleeping on their stomach ;

I sleep on my right side facing the wall. I have trouble falling asleep on the left side since I had a particularly bad episode of sleep paralysis in that position and it still makes me anxious to sleep like that.

On my stomach, usually with my face hanging off the side of the bed or pillow.

I wish I could sleep on my back, it's so comfy but I just lie there wide awake.

I had been sleeping on my stomach for the past few years which was SUPER comfortable until one day I woke up and my lower back hurt super bad and it was a struggle to even stand up. Had to literally lean against the bathroom counter just to wash my hands after going to the bathroom. And that lasted a few days

So now I try to sleep on my side again 😜

It's a meme, but its true. I do sleep like this

every-girl-sleeps-like-this-fb-liamoineen-4314145.png

I feel like I sleep halfway on my side and stomach, with my arms slid between the pillows. I also have a little pillow to hug. I can only sleep on my back if my head is turned to side, not directly facing up.

I can only fall asleep on my back and I cross my hands over my chest. It sounds weird, but it's the only comfortable position for me and I can't fall asleep any other way. At some point during the night, I roll over because I always wake up on my side, usually my right side.

I sleep on my side, usually the right.

Fall asleep on my back... but wake up on my stomach. Don't ask why because I don't know .-.

I sleep on my back. I'm actually surprised not many people sleep on their back :oops: I don't move around much when I sleep, pretty much like a log and I don't snore, making me a good sleeping partner :LOL: I'm curious how do people sleep on the side if they don't sleep on a bed? E.g. if they go camping or sleep on the floor :unsure:

On most nights I start on my side and move onto my belly once it gets uncomfortable. To prevent getting a sore neck, I tend to move back to my side after a few minutes.

Back