• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Receive For Christmas 2016?

i mainly received money so i could buy my own gifts.

i bought clothes, makeup, a couple knickknacks, and some harley quinn stuff

i'm also gonna be getting a phone from my grandfather

Apparently I messed up my last post real bad thanks to terrible influences so I'm going to try again.

I got more stuff from my aunts and gran today! Cute underwear, some jewellery, perfume, and a big bag full of shower gels and body washes that are all scented like different sweet treats. I'm so happy with it all, I love shower sets so much. The bag is really handy for cosmetics too!

Also wine. It was both a good and a bad idea

Nothing! Since my parents buy me things throughout the year (and I'm trying to pay for as much of my own things as I can), we aren't doing gifts anymore (didn't even put up any decorations, except for the lights that are up year-round). I guess Christmas just lost whatever magic I used to think it had? Or I grew up in a negative way :(

But I did buy myself "some" (actually a lot) of amiibo cards, and three music magazines on eBay, so I'm happy. I got to eat good food as usual, so everything's fine :lemon:

Money/Gift Cards and a box which closely resembled the size of a NES Classic only to be disappointed that it was in fact a board game, luv u aunty </3

Last edited:
a bunch of makeup, facial mist, sheet masks, lotion, perfume, sneakers, exo sweaters, an exo pillow, chocolates, a box of tissues, bar soap, money

...also a bus guide for the transit...that i don't ride...
(thanks sis!!)

Mainly scented bath products and lotions, a Cinnamoroll tote bag, a Swankiss handbag and a Meloetta plushie <3

Oh boy.
The games I got were both Pokemon Sun and Moon and Skyrim for the xbox one
I got a NFC reader and some ac amiibo cards, a Kyubey, Magikarp and Mew plushie, a quite bit of stationary and stickers, a lot of candy and some pokemon cards. OH and some animal crossing themed fans from (rip) club nintendo
My baby of this year is a Ultimate Madoka figma! (My first one!) She's a real beauty!

The mundane stuff I got were socks, perfume and some pants!
I got more but I can't recall all of it!

list:
Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon
A mini remote control drone
6 books (the book thief, the last thing i remember, hoot, chomp, michael vey book 1)
a few shirts
Paper Mario Color Splash
two board games
and gift cards/money, as well as a few other things

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a Coach wallet, Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice, The Mark of Athena, some cash and a shirt from my aunt.

thats a really good book

I got some cheddar, some new shoes, vinyls, pop figures, new threads, some sweets, gift cards, and a badass Windwaker mug.

Back