• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I woke up super early this morning so a lot of things on the island weren't open yet.

But I did the following tasks:

• Collected all the shells and items on my beaches then sold them in the box at nooks cranny
  • tried to look for bugs to catch ( I am trying to complete my bug section in the museum)
  • Went fishing and sold what I caught in the box at nooks cranny
  • Ran into Buck working out in the garden area

I started up the game for the first time in several months.

Ran around to see where I left off with decorating and moved some trees around. I think I got some ideas on what I wanted to do but I just need to remember to play during maple leaf season.

I finally got all the zoodiac figures from katrina (:
2023101016163800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I got my 50th villager framed photo today from Dobie. I’ve actually gotten about 3 new ones within a short period. Surprising, since I haven’t really been playing much.

01/11

- obtained leopold's photo!!
- caught a venus flower basket (~midnight), damselfly, bitterling + red king crab. donated them to blathers. visited brewster for coffee
- gave a scallop to pascal, learnt the mermaid chair DIY card
- sold unwanted stuff at the drop-off box
- merengue asked to move out, and i said yeppers

04/11

- baby gal katt has moved in!!
- i got inspo to redecorate the area near sly's house
- customised simple panels at reese + cyrus' gaff
- figured out what i'd like to gift my villagers clothes + furniture wise
- also completed the sea creature collectionn

I just caught the last sea creature that is available this month. I restarted a week ago so it’s a big deal for me, up to next month!

it’s been so long since i’ve played properly, but i was in the mood to do so today, so… 🫣 i’ve been hesitant to play again since i completely flattened my island earlier this year and still have no idea what i’m doing with it, but if i squint really hard and maybe dim the brightness and close both of my eyes, my island looks great! LOL.

november 13th, 2023
☪︎ checked the mail; opened and cleared out the countless letters and gifts i’ve gotten from my villagers, in-game mom, the bank of nook, HHA, etc
𐦍 checked to see if any of the gifts i received were new to my catalog (they weren’t), and threw them away
𖤓 customized label, mabel and sable’s photos, and added them to my photo wall
☪︎ went diving; caught a sea anemone, an acorn barnacle, an umbrella octopus, and a mussel
𐦍 completed a nook mile+ achievement and earned nook miles
𖤓 checked the beach for giant clams (found 1)
☪︎ dug up an oinkoid, a boioingoid, a whirroid, a stelloid, and 5 unassessed fossils
𐦍 found my daily glowing spot and dug up 1k bells
𖤓 picked up the loose materials (13 tree branches, 1 stone, 1 skinny mushroom) around the island
☪︎ talked to all of my villagers (and silently apologized for going awol, lol); gave quinn a wrapped stack of giant clams, and she gave me a samurai hakama in exchange
𐦍 found a washed up gyroid fragment on the beach and picked it up
𖤓 went to the able sisters to see what they were selling today; nothing i needed or wanted (same old same old, lol)
☪︎ welcomed roald to the island!
𐦍 checked the bulletin board; caught up on all of the announcements i’ve missed
𖤓 went to resident services
° checked the recycling bin and emptied it out
° claimed my daily bonus nook miles
° checked nook shopping
☪︎ went to nook’s cranny; sold stuff to the twins
𐦍 cleared some things out of my storage, and put some stuff in
𖤓 buried and watered 3 gyroid fragments
☪︎ went to harv’s island
° bought a black simple backpack from kicks
° once again asked leif to weed my island (he said no again 💔)
° invited roald to unlock his poster
𐦍 went to hhp
° bought the neon blue dj kk logo tee and purple tie-dye skirt from the clothing shop
° ordered a light wood hanging clothing rack, a wooden merchandise table, a colourful midsized clothing rack, a paradise planning poster, and a paradise planning mug from wardell
𖤓 went back to nook’s cranny and sold some more stuff

i’ll edit this later if i do anything else, but i am sleepy, lol.

November 14, 2023
  • First day back after I speed-finished the group of Pokemon DS games that I've been playing, finishing that goddamn project. AND then I had to level up a character of each class in ESO for some achievements. But now I'm finally back in ACNH after like, a month and a half. Missed Halloween. It's fine.
  • Got a Tiara today.
  • Saharah had a Circuit-Board Wall, a Circuit-Board Floor, and a Concession-Stand Wall.
  • Kicks had a new pair of Wrestling Shoes.
  • Mom's Reliable Kitchen Mat was in the mail.
  • Last I was on, I gifted Kody a birthday gift. And now I got Kody's Photo!
  • Customized a Clothes Closet, Director's Chair, Baby Chair, Basic School Chair, Basic Teacher's Desk, Bathroom Sink, Bath Stool, and Amazing Machine
  • Housewares went from 85% to 86%, Total went from 86% to 87%.
  • Progressed on a missing dish. Cooked fish-and-chips.
  • GOT THE LAST HOLEY SOCKS I NEEDED FROM THE RECYCLING BIN.
  • Crafted a Simple Mum Crown, Gold Rose Crown, and Blue Rose Wreath.
    • Edit: Got some items from Firesquids today. Crafted a Glowing-Moss Ruins Wall (FINALLY), a Natural Mum Wreath, and a Blue Rose Crown. Customized the Lucky Cat I got, and then made it into a Lucky Gold Cat.
  • I ONLY HAD TO USE 19 FISHING BAIT TODAY.
  • Caught All Fish.jpg

Last edited:
- Visited a few DAs of TBT members that I've wanted to check out since Halloween

- Finished decorating my playground area

- Started laying the groundwork for a nature trail that runs in-between the beach/playground

- Ordered more medieval building sides for my town center build

- Got some bush starts from Panda to help build up the greenery in certain areas

- Talked to my villagers

- Popped a bunch of balloons. I'm working towards completing that Nook Miles achievement

- Did some of the Nook Miles + things

- Finished (I think) my natural bridge. It needed a few more pine trees on the sides to create a more 'wondrus' walk

15/11

- bones moved out. currently going villager hunting!
- went to resident services and asked for an incline to be destroyed. destroyed cliffs where the tailors used to be (now at the beach)
- completed a few nook miles achievements (fell into my own pit for pit-y party and overcoming pitfalls. also the rock splitting champ achievement)
- changed up the river near where my museum is
- asked katrina to tell me about my friendship with punchy. hit best frendo status, so now i can go for his photo !

November 15, 2023
  • Got some items from Liz!'s store to bolster my stockpiles.
    • Crafted and customized a Spooky Candy Set and Spooky Treats Basket.
      • Tools went from 95% to 97% complete.
  • Got the Fish Poster and Golden Rod recipe in the mail today.
    • Crafted the Golden Fishing Rod.
  • Kicks was in town today, got a new color of Compression Tights.
  • Able Sisters had the Gumdrop Dress and Kappa Cap, both of which were new.
  • Still working on speed-running friendship with Maddie and Rodney to get the last two emotes I need. Got each of them a gift, mailed a gift to both. Did plenty of talking.
  • Said goodbye to T-Bone, who is moving out soon.
  • Nothing new at the Apparel Shop, no new recipe from the Restaurant.
  • Customized at Cyrus a Bathroom Stall, Box Sofa, Capsule-Toy Machine, Cat Tower, and a Colorful Wheel.

November 16, 2023
  • Beach had a new recipe, Champiñones al ajillo. Cooked it.
  • Customized at Cyrus a Cello, Changing Room, Claw-Foot Tub, and Climbing Wall. Housewares went up to 87% from 86%.
  • Crafted a Gift Pile.

November 17, 2023
  • Ugh. Gullivarrr showed up.
  • Sent out daily mail with DIY recipe gift to Maddie and Rodney.
  • Watered my veggies.
  • Yesterday's Ancient Statue was fake. Which is good. I already had a real one donated, and this is one more item crossed off my catalog list. Boosted my total artwork cataloged from 84% to 85%.
  • Able Sisters had the Soccer-Uniform Top I was missing, as well as a Wrestler Uniform and Nurse's Cap. Dress-Up went from 75% to 76%.
  • Maddie pung me but all she wanted was to sell a goddamn Delivery Jacket. TEACH ME THE LAST REACTION.
  • Customized a Cute Chair, Cute Floor Lamp, Cute Sofa, Digital Scale, Diner Counter Table, and Simple Panel. This got Housewares from 87% to 88%.

Back