• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

recently designed knox and patty's vacation homes. also last night i invited punchy onto my island!!

September 8, 2023
  • New clothing: Nurse's Jacket, Figure-Skating Costume, Flashy Point-Ear Animal Hat, Beak.
    • Total clothing went from 81% to 82%. Tops went from 87% to 88%, Dress-Up went from 69% to 70%, Headwear went from 73% to 74%, Accessories went from 95% to 96%.
  • Got my 300th balloon! One more and I get the Golden Slingshot!
  • Cooked a Mushroom Potage, Mushroom Crepe, and Thumbprint Jam Cookies.
  • Customized an Arched Reception Counter, Upright Piano, and Painting Set. Then created a Street Piano.
  • It's time, I have the money, time to start ordering things I've cataloged and customizing them.
  • Okay good, as I was making my Coconut Juices, I got my Golden Slingshot DIY.
  • Got level 4 of the Nook Miles achievement for DIY Furniture.
  • WHERE ARE THE TIGER PRAWN.
    • I suppose it's fine it hasn't spawned, because I get my daily scallop for Pascal.
    • 10:27PM, got one. Need another.
    • Cooked a Mixed-Fruits Tart, got a Sweet Shrimp so I cooked a Seafood Salad, and got my Seafood Pizza. I'm glad I saved a Squid from prior months.
  • Found a Mixed-Fruits Tart DIY on a boat tour.
  • Created and customized: Tire Stack, Trash Bags, Recycled Boots, Tree's Bounty Lamp, Pine Bonsai Tree, Tree's Bounty Mobile, Acorn Rug, Cherry-Blossom Bonsai, Bonsai Shelf, Vine Ladder, Iron Ladder, Shell Table, Shell Bed, Mermaid Shelf, Mermaid Vanity, Mermaid Lamp, Mermaid Flooring, Mermaid Rug, Mermaid Fence, Spooky Tree, Peach Surprise Box, Mermaid Wall Clock, Snowflake Wreath, and a Flower Stand.

Last edited:
Caught freckles an olive flounder, bought 650 turnips and then did some landscaping as well.

September 9, 2023
  • New clothes: Muay-Thai Shorts, Diner Uniform, Gizzard-Shad-Sushi Costume, Lunch-Service Cap.
  • Finished my set of outfits that I prepared specifically for Labelle visits, one for each thing she asks for, thanks to some users here!
  • Apparel Shop had a Fairy Dress, Noble Pants, Headgear colors that I didn't already have.
  • Total wall-mounted cataloged went from 83% to 86%.
  • Bottoms increased from 85% to 86%, and Dress-Up from 71% to 72%.
  • Boat tour today was a bust, in terms of finding an island that can get me a Peacock Butterfly.
  • Created Gold Rose Wreath, Rope-Net Wall, Rope-Net Floor, Mermaid Wall, Round Vine Rug, Purple Windflower Crown, Dark Cosmos Crown, Purple Pansy Crown, Purple Hyacinth Crown, Dark Lily Crown.
  • I FINALLY GOT MY ISLAND SEED SO I CAN PREDICT THE WEATHER. This is a great day.
  • Got level 2 of You Otter Know.

I came back to playing once again, and I finished a section that was giving me a creative block today, which tied in a sunken neighborhood with the beach. Also worked on the shopping district area I've been planning to redesign, and made a focal point for it.

Finally got the motherly statue from Redd! It had been evading me for the past 3 years, along with the great statue, but they both showed up in the last month and now I can finally complete my museum!!!

* Welcomed Astrid to my island
* The gorgeous pergola arrived in my mail, and I found a spot on my island to place it (it may be moved to another spot later on). It is white with moss with little pink flowers. It is gorgeous. 🥺🥺🥺🌸🌸🌸
* Got the first "True Friends" Nook Milestone
* Got my first barge-in since restarting *cough* Rooney *cough*

I didn't think these barge-ins would start up for me this soon. I haven't even had my island for a month and Rooney has only been on my island for six days. I made a long-ass post about the barge-in rigmarole last night, saying I still had more time. Boy, did I jinx it. ._.

It slays me that I never got a cranky villager barging in on me on my previous island I had for over a year, but get on my current island only six days after he moves in. o_O

Oh well. What can you do? I love this game franchise with all my heart, but I question its functionality at times. :p

September 11, 2023
  • Got a Space Suit from Apparel Shop.
  • Ordered a bunch of Paradise Planning things from Wardell.
  • Weekly Kicks' Shopping: New color-blocked socks.
  • Weekly Saharah Shopping: Security Monitor Wall.
  • I GOT THE TREE-BRANCH WAND DIY. THAT'S THE LAST NON-GOLDEN TOOL CRAFTING DIY.
  • Gave Labelle an Outdoorsy outfit.
  • Got level 4 of Deep Dive.
  • Customized enough wall-mounted stuff to get from 86% to 90%.
  • Got my daily scallop.
  • Crafted Pumpkin Curry.
  • Redid that the small island my home is on. Finally it's complete. Mostly.
  • This has been a string of very good days in-game, just crossing off so many things.

September 12, 2023
  • Visited Kody, got a new Student Cap.
  • Tree gave me a Beach Ball, which is getting customized to a watermelon style and going straight into my beach.
  • Finally ordered the last few Paradise Planning items.
  • New record of lowest amount of items purchased from Able Sisters: 1 single Rose Print Jacket.
  • Also customized: Stadiometer, Hanging Scroll, Wall Clock, Wall-Mounted TV (20 in.), Wall-Mounted TV (50 in.). With that, other than a few DIYs/holiday Nook orders/the Sanrio stuff, I am DONE with Wall-Mounted customizations. Went from 90% to 93%.
  • Had the realization I still need a few things left to do on HHP Island and sighed. But then I realized I keep spending all my Poki and need to get more.
  • Got a Python-Print Jacket and Cycling Shorts from the Apparel Shop.
  • Got my daily scallop.
  • Boat tour is Maple Island third day in a row.
  • Got a Dab on the boat tour, though, which I needed to get Karei No Nitsuke, which I immediately cooked.
  • Made Lucky's HHP house today.
  • FINALLY GOT THE SUPERSTAR DESIGNER PROMOTION.

September 13, 2023
  • Got a new Raincoat, Corduroy Skirt, and Hot-Dog Hood. Tops went from 88% to 89%.
  • Customized Board Game, Bath Bucket, Afternoon-Tea Set, Accessories Stand.
Post automatically merged:

Got the Peacock Butterfly thanks to Zerous, one more insect (Dung Beetle) to catch.
Post automatically merged:

Which is awesome, because now I can put back these plants I was carrying to every boat tour.

Last edited:
September 14, 2023
  • Julia moved in today.
  • Apparel Shop gave me a Wig With Ribbon
  • Dug up a Petaloid today.
  • Got the Coconut Pudding DIY today!
  • New shirt from Able Sisters: School Uniform with Necktie.
  • Customized: Cartoonist's Set, Carton Beverage, Camp Stove, Deep Fryer, Aluminum Briefcase, Cassette Player, Petaloid, and a Throwback Mitt Chair.
    • Miscellaneous moved from 75% to only 76%.

Also I hate Rodney the hamster villager. I have created an aggressively-neutral house for him to live in.

Please leave.

1694728194920.png

September 15, 2023
  • Yessss Gulliver is on my island today and not Gullivarrr. I have no idea how many times I've helped him.
  • Able Sisters new clothes: Jogging Shorts, Tiny Party Cap. That took Bottoms from 86% to 88%, and Headwear stayed solid at 76%. Total clothing cataloged stayed at 83%.
  • Apparel Shop had a new Full-Length Dress with Pearls.
  • Customized a Bunny Day Garden Decoration, Chessboard, Cream and Sugar, Desktop Computer, Dinosaur Toy, and Imperial Bed.
  • Daily scallop took a long time to get today.
  • Boat tour was a bust.

September 16, 2023
  • Gulliver sent me the Tower of Pisa.
  • Got all Rain Pants and Batter's Helmets from Able Sisters.
  • This week I got both the fake and likely-real Motherly Statue.
  • Customized a Bamboo Drum, Espresso Maker, Dollhouse, Floating-Biotope Planter, Futuristic Meal, and a Handy Water Cooler. 77% to 78%.

September 17, 2023
  • Finally finished ordering all the NookLink items!
  • THE MOTHERLY STATUE WAS REAL. Finally hit 80% in terms of collected Artwork. 12 more reals to collect, and 2 more fakes.
  • Customized: Model Kits, Mini Circuit, Lantern, Knife Block, Hourglass. Miscellaneous went from 78% to 79%.
    • Also did a Hammock and Sloppy Sink.
  • Thanks to Liz!, got a bunch of new crafting materials. Crafted and customized when applicable: Star Clock, Libra Scale, Scorpio Lamp, Frozen Mini Snowperson, Festive Top Set, a Tabletop Tree, an Ornament Table Lamp, Tabletop Festive Tree, Golden Gears, Leo Sculpture, Sagittarius Arrow, Cherry-Blossom Clock, Ornament Mobile, Aries Rocking Chair, Taurus Bathtub, Gemini Closet, Cancer Table, Virgo Harp, Capricorn Ornament, Trophy Case, Pisces Lamp, Aquarius Urn, Maple-Leaf Umbrella, Cherry-Blossom Branches, Cherry-Blossom Rug, Cherry-Blossom Pochette, Tree's Bounty Big Tree, Tree's Bounty Arch, Blossom-Viewing Lantern, Mermaid Screen, Mermaid Bed, Mermaid Closet, Mermaid Dresser, Mermaid Chair, Underwater Flooring, Festive Tree, Big Festive Tree, Illuminated Present, Illuminated Reindeer, Ornament Tree, Giant Ornament, Ornament Garland, Ornament Crown, Festive Rug, Jingle Wall, Gold Bars, Golden Dishes, Golden Candlestick, Golden Dung Beetle, Golden Arowana Model, Golden Wall, Golden Seat, Golden Casket, Golden Flooring, Gold Helmet, Gold Armor, Gold-Armor Shoes, Low Golden Island Counter, Golden Altar, Golden Plate Armor, Golden Pillar, Tall Golden Island Counter, King Tut Mask, Golden Ladder Set-Up Kit, Golden Slingshot, Cave, Glowing-Moss-Jar-Shelves, and a Golden Dharma.
  • Helped Wisp today. Got an Unknown Machine.
  • Will update counts of progress tomorrow.
  • There's still about 60 items that I have left to make. Major roadblocks are the amount of crap I need for walls and flooring, and STAR FRAGMENTS.

* I got barged in on by Rooney when I was clearing out my storage a bit. What's new? 🙃🙃🙃 and yeah, it seems barge-ins happen on a weekly basis (at least for a particular villager; I noticed this in New Leaf too) - but I have heard other people say they have gotten barged in on by the same villager on multiple consecutive days (both in NL and NH), so maybe it does happen...it just takes more time? O__o But I digress. XDDD
* Caught a flea off of Rooney.
* I bought some wood from someone on here for crafting. I am gonna make my left room a white and pink wooded room.
* I am broke as a joke in my game ATM, so I shelled out the mere 2,000 nook miles I had for some bell vouchers and used the bells I got from them to buy more cute furniture off of my catalog (which is PRICEY). My main room has the white variant and I want to make my red room a cute-themed room too, except it will be the red variant. It is with gratitude that I say, Cyrus can customize the cute furniture into the other color variants. :,)
* Redd refreshed his shop over at Harv's island. I boughT the solemn painting. According to the art guide I have been using to help weed out fakes, it looked to be the real thing, since that one person was only raising their hand a little bit and not all the way.
* Chester gave me the sorrow/crying reaction, which I’ve been wanting, so I’m pretty happy about that. ^_^

Last edited:
September 18, 2023
  • From Able Sisters, got the Firefighters Uniform, and Star Hairpin.
  • GOT A REAL ROCK-HEAD STATUE.
  • Customized a Rocket Lamp, Diner Sofa, Porcelain Vase, Popcorn Snack Set, Pop-Up Book, Pet Food Bowl, and Office Materials.
  • Crafted and customized when applicable, a Snowperson Head, Frozen Bed, Frozen Fence, Frozen Partition, Frozen Pillar, Frozen Sculpture, Frozen Arch.
  • Total furniture from yesterday and today went from 81% to 84%. Housewares went from 80% to 83%, Miscellaneous from 79% to 81%, Wall-Mounted from 94% to 97%, Wallpaper from 73% to 75%, Floors from 76% to 77%, Rugs from 91% to 92%. Clothing stayed almost the same, Headwear went from 77% to 78%, Shoes from 91% to 92, and Umbrellas from 98% to 100%.

Last edited:
Back