• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

November 27, 2023
  • Went to Target for grocery shopping. Bought the Sanrio cards.
    • Invited them all to the Roost so I could unlock their items in Nook Shopping's promo section.
  • Kicks this week had a new pair of Restroom Slippers, and the final color of Compression Tights that I needed!
    • Checks socks and shoes.
  • Saharah had an Orange Moroccan-Style Wall, and Future-Tech Flooring.
    • Flooring went from 82% to 83%.
  • Went to Cyrus with 20 items. Customized a Fire Hydrant, a Flower Bed, an Inflatable Plaza Toy, a Monster Statue, a Parabolic Antenna, did nothing with the Park Fountain because nothing can be done with it, a Pergola, the Plain Party-Lights Arch, Plastic Bench, a Public Bench, a Video Camera, a Speed Bag, a Street Organ, a Studio Spotlight, a Study Chair, a Tankless Toilet, a Toilet, a Vintage TV Tray, and a Throwback Rocket.
    • This got Housewares from 93% to 95%, and the Total Furniture Cataloged from 92% to 93%.
  • Crafted 50 Coconut Juices. It just so happened to be the Hot Item of the day!!
    • Got furniture crafted from 1,493 to 1,543.
  • Cooked 9 Salade de Carottes Râpées, 9 Salad-Stuffed Tomatoes, 9 French Fries, 25 Pull-Apart Bread, and 50 Sugar.
    • Got food crafted from 254 to 316, which did get level 4 of Mmm-Mmm-Miles!.
  • Got a Flea off Kitt.
  • It has been a long, successful day.

November 28, 2023
  • The Amazing Painting was a fake.
  • The Able Sisters had the Chef's Outfit, so I finished that.
    • Tops went from 90% to 91%.
  • Went to Cyrus and customized a Portable Toilet, a Round Streetlight, a Round Topiary, a Snack Machine, a Solar Panel, an Imperial Dining Table, a Screen, a Shower Booth, and a Synthesizer.
    • Housewares went from 95% to 96%.
  • Ordered the last set of Nook Miles items that I have unlocked to customize. Ordered my first Hello Kitty items.

FINALLY! I'VE MANAGED TO GET THE LAST FALL SEASONAL DIY!!! I'M AT LAST FREEEEEE, at least until winter DIYs start. 😭

On a side note, I really think that carrying around seasonal materials improves your chances of getting seasonal DIYs in the balloon presents. Hopefully, winter will have fewer seasonal DIYs than fall did.

This was just a day full of shopping:

• I visited the clothing store
  • Checked out Nooks Cranny
  • Also visited Harvey's island looking at the market stalls
  • Also planted new roses around the back area of the island

November 29, 2023
  • Labelle is in town.
  • From mail yesterday, got the Hello Kitty Bed, Chair, Clock, Drawers, and Planter.
    • Planter is going inside my Gyroid garden.
  • The Able Sisters had the Overall Dress today!
    • Dress-Up went from 76% to 77%.
  • Ordered my daily Sanrio items.
  • Went to Cyrus and customized a Steel Fence, a Tourist Telescope, a Triangular Topiary, a Utility Pole, and a Windmill.
    • Housewares has gone from 96% to 97%.
  • Apparel Shop had a DJ KK Logo Tee and a Tie-Die Skirt that I didn't have.
  • It's vegetable harvest day, and I started with 317 dishes cooked.
    • Got to 359 items cooked.
  • Cooked 9 Salade de Carottes Râpées, 9 Salad-Stuffed Tomatoes, 9 French Fries, 50 Flour, 50 Sugar.
  • I just realized how much some of these Nook Miles are gonna suck. I know that I'm not getting 5,000 fish or bugs (though I might be able to get the 2,000 of each). 2,500 Sea Creatures is a grind, but it's also doable, since I'm at 1,410 and it goes faster than you would expect. But I'm only at 408 out of 1,000 tools crafted. I might get 100 villager requests, but 300 ain't happening. And 1,142 out of 3,000 Nook Miles+ completed...
  • My house is max size. I really need to actually decorate soon.
  • Trying to get inspiration for the gallery is really hard. I don't want a carbon-copy of the museum, but I need something good.
  • Anyways, I did end up coming up with something. Just have to pair some people up to unlock the Restaurant private room expansion. And then I'll be done with HHP...except for getting GOAT Designer title.

November 30, 2023
  • Gulliver (blue) is on island today, thank god. I WANT TO PROGRESS MY GOLDEN SHOVEL. Thankfully, I can!
  • From mail yesterday, I got the Hello Kitty Shoes, Dress, Tee, Hat, and Table. Ordered my next set of Sanrio items.
  • I started with 1,543 furniture crafted today.
    • I crafted 50 Coconut Juices and 1 Shell Stool.
  • Bought Spangle Shorts and Small Silk Hat from Able Sisters.

December 1, 2023
  • Kicks was in town today! I got one new color of sequin leggings.
  • Gulliver sent me the Statue of Liberty.
  • Received the Hello Kitty Wall, Flooring, Rug, and Pompompurin Bed and Chair.
    • Total cataloged furniture went from 93% to 94%.
  • Mmm-Mmm-Miles! started at 359.
    • Made 40 Whole-Wheat Flour, 50 Sugar, 6 Pumpkin Soup, 9 Salad-Stuffed Tomatoes, 9 Salade de Carottes Râpées, and 9 French Fries.
    • Now at 401.

December 2, 2023
  • Able Sisters had the Pajama Dress and the Strawberry Hat.
  • Got K.K. Casbah. Kody, Kitt, and Julia watched the show.
  • Got my Pompompurin Rack and Pudding.
  • Went to Cyrus, customized a Grand Piano, Harp, and System Kitchen.

Finished desiging the layout and did much Terraforming. Like I said I am not going for a theme I just made what stood out to me. I still need to add the bridges and inclines once I get the Resident Services Building. If you're curious check it out.
DA-7266-1085-4571

December 3, 2023
  • Fishing in ESO as I do my daily stuff.
  • Got my Pompompuri Outfit, Tee, Hat, TV, and Table.
  • HHP Island Apparel Shop had a new color of the Steampunk Dress.
  • Julia wanted to move out, so I let her.
  • Decided to burn 500,000 in order to finally purchase the last orderable things for customizing.
  • Started with 401 on Mmm-Mmm-Miles! and 1,594 on DIY Furniture.
    • Made 10 Whole-Wheat flour for storage, 50 Sugar to sell, 40 Flour, 20 Pull-Apart Bread, 9 Salade de Carottes Râpées, 9 French Fries, 9 Salad-Stuffed Tomatoes, 2 Pear Jam, 34 Pear Jelly, 9 Pumpkin Soups.
    • Maxed out Mmm-Mmm-Miles!
    • Crafted 66 Coconut Juices.

- Assessed and donated fossils
- Finished a nature path leading to the secret beach
- Made a surf shop on the beach
- Planted coconuts and weeds on the beach
- Added a few more greenery touches to my campsite and forest areas
- Made a spot for Ankha's house
- Finished my picnic area
- Glowing moss. Everywhere
- Took some scenic screenshots
- Talked to Dobie & Coco
- Finished terraforming

My island's exterior is now fully shaped somehow. I'm surprised I managed without abandoning ship halfway (RIP to my previous two islands that met this fate).

Decorating is mostly complete apart from finishing touches here and there. I'm loving how it's turning out!

December 4, 2023
  • Redd's ship was in town. No new paintings.
  • Wisp was at town this night.
  • Caught a Squid for Rodney.
  • Got my delivery of Pompompurin Wall and Boots.
  • Went to Cyrus and customized an Elaborate Kimono Stand, a Kitchen Island, and a Yacht.
  • Dug up and customized a Xylophoid.
  • Kicks had a pair of Space Boots! New boots purchased, also got a new color of Jester's Shoes. AND a new color of Soccer Socks.
  • Saharah had an Ivy Wall.
  • Housewares went from 97% to 98%.

December 5, 2023
  • Got the Pompompurin Flooring and Rug, the Kiki & Lala Bed, Clock, and Cloud Maker.
  • Flick is in town!
  • Got a new color of Mom's Hand-Knit Sweater.
  • MADDIE TAUGHT ME THE MISCHIEF REACTION.
  • Able Sisters had new stuff: Vampire Costume, Windbreaker, Ruffled Dress.
    • Tops went from 91% to 92%, Dress-Up went from 77% to 78%, and Total went from 87% to 88%.

I managed to get the "Catch 2,000 bugs" Achievement! Somehow, I managed to catch 2,000 fish before getting the bugs Achievement, but I think that's because I have no way of identifying a fish before catching it so I have to catch a ton of fish to get the one I'm aiming for.

I also crafted all of my trash into furniture to sell in order to make more room in my storage. I checked, and I had already made all of the DIYs requiring trash so hopefully, that won't come back to bite me...

Had another very chill time on game:

• Just check out the shops
  • Watered my garden
  • Harvested my crops and replanted
  • Visited Buck and hung out
  • Chatted with Cleo and Kiki

May I present to you one of my new favourite pictures:

1701860854125.png

Hello there.... haha

Last edited:
Today on I wish snow didn't water my flowers:

- Took some screenshots of my villagers
- Made and placed a lot of purple nova lights
- Sent wreaths to Shino and Coco in the mail
- Cleaned up excess flowers that showed up
- Harvested crops
- Decorated the surf shack area a bit more
- Visited a few dream addresses
- Customized a bunch of things at Harv's Island

December 6, 2023
  • Cleared out the flowers that grew from yesterday's rain.
  • Kicks came to town today and had nothing new.
  • Got the Kiki & Lala Sofa, Table, Wand, Pin, and Tee.
  • Got all my daily fruit.
  • HHP Island had a new Sports Tank color.
  • Able Sisters had a Flight Jacket, Athletic Outfit, and Balloon Hat, all of which were new!
  • Headwear went from 84% to 85%.

- Cleaned up more flowers
- Designed two homes on HHP
- Took some night screenshots of different areas
- Watered crops
- Sold some excess flowers & old fossils to Nook's Cranny

Taking housewares to Cyrus to customize the different variants is on my to-do list, but it's going to be so tedious that I keep putting it off

December 7, 2023
  • I forgot to have music playing in Kitt's and Rodney's houses when I redid them the other day.
  • Terry-Cloth Nightgown was in stock!
  • Tops went from 92% to 93%.
  • Got my Kiki & Lala Dress, Shoes, Socks, Wall, and Flooring.

Back