When you first started your island, did you reset for a specific airport colour, starter villager, native fruit etc?

Did you reset for anything specific when you first started your island?

• Yes

Votes: 54 47.0%
  • No

Votes: 51 44.3%
  • Other?

Votes: 10 8.7%

• Total voters
I did reset a few times, mostly for a map that I liked and a good combination of villagers/fruit etc...I ended up pretty happy with the result but I didn't quite get the colour of airport I wanted...it stills bugs me a little but after so much time there's no way I'll reset for that!

When I first started the game I reset a few times for my starter villagers - there weren't any specific ones I was looking for, just wanted a couple I could enjoy having on my island and ended up with Flo and Hamlet, had never had them before so was nice to get to know them. I ended up with apples as my starter fruit and while I hadn't reset for them it was my favourite option as it had been my starter fruit in every previous game. It actually took me a while to realise the airport colour was linked to anything in particular so maybe I should've paid more attention to that.

I restarted my island around the beginning of this year and this time I was very set with what map I wanted and reset until I found one with the airport lined up directly with resident services. Once I finally found it I ended up with two south rivers, oranges and a green airport - all of which were different from my original island so it was nice starting afresh with a complete change.

i’ve had my island since release day, so i was so eager to play i honestly didn’t care what my layout was like LOL. i must say, creating an entrance was HARD considering my residence service building is about 15 spaces away from my airport, but i managed!

Back