• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I woke up super early this morning so a lot of things on the island weren't open yet.

But I did the following tasks:

• Collected all the shells and items on my beaches then sold them in the box at nooks cranny
  • tried to look for bugs to catch ( I am trying to complete my bug section in the museum)
  • Went fishing and sold what I caught in the box at nooks cranny
  • Ran into Buck working out in the garden area

I started up the game for the first time in several months.

Ran around to see where I left off with decorating and moved some trees around. I think I got some ideas on what I wanted to do but I just need to remember to play during maple leaf season.

I finally got all the zoodiac figures from katrina (:
2023101016163800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I got my 50th villager framed photo today from Dobie. I’ve actually gotten about 3 new ones within a short period. Surprising, since I haven’t really been playing much.

01/11

- obtained leopold's photo!!
- caught a venus flower basket (~midnight), damselfly, bitterling + red king crab. donated them to blathers. visited brewster for coffee
- gave a scallop to pascal, learnt the mermaid chair DIY card
- sold unwanted stuff at the drop-off box
- merengue asked to move out, and i said yeppers

04/11

- baby gal katt has moved in!!
- i got inspo to redecorate the area near sly's house
- customised simple panels at reese + cyrus' gaff
- figured out what i'd like to gift my villagers clothes + furniture wise
- also completed the sea creature collectionn

I just caught the last sea creature that is available this month. I restarted a week ago so it’s a big deal for me, up to next month!

it’s been so long since i’ve played properly, but i was in the mood to do so today, so… 🫣 i’ve been hesitant to play again since i completely flattened my island earlier this year and still have no idea what i’m doing with it, but if i squint really hard and maybe dim the brightness and close both of my eyes, my island looks great! LOL.

november 13th, 2023
☪︎ checked the mail; opened and cleared out the countless letters and gifts i’ve gotten from my villagers, in-game mom, the bank of nook, HHA, etc
𐦍 checked to see if any of the gifts i received were new to my catalog (they weren’t), and threw them away
𖤓 customized label, mabel and sable’s photos, and added them to my photo wall
☪︎ went diving; caught a sea anemone, an acorn barnacle, an umbrella octopus, and a mussel
𐦍 completed a nook mile+ achievement and earned nook miles
𖤓 checked the beach for giant clams (found 1)
☪︎ dug up an oinkoid, a boioingoid, a whirroid, a stelloid, and 5 unassessed fossils
𐦍 found my daily glowing spot and dug up 1k bells
𖤓 picked up the loose materials (13 tree branches, 1 stone, 1 skinny mushroom) around the island
☪︎ talked to all of my villagers (and silently apologized for going awol, lol); gave quinn a wrapped stack of giant clams, and she gave me a samurai hakama in exchange
𐦍 found a washed up gyroid fragment on the beach and picked it up
𖤓 went to the able sisters to see what they were selling today; nothing i needed or wanted (same old same old, lol)
☪︎ welcomed roald to the island!
𐦍 checked the bulletin board; caught up on all of the announcements i’ve missed
𖤓 went to resident services
° checked the recycling bin and emptied it out
° claimed my daily bonus nook miles
° checked nook shopping
☪︎ went to nook’s cranny; sold stuff to the twins
𐦍 cleared some things out of my storage, and put some stuff in
𖤓 buried and watered 3 gyroid fragments
☪︎ went to harv’s island
° bought a black simple backpack from kicks
° once again asked leif to weed my island (he said no again 💔)
° invited roald to unlock his poster
𐦍 went to hhp
° bought the neon blue dj kk logo tee and purple tie-dye skirt from the clothing shop
° ordered a light wood hanging clothing rack, a wooden merchandise table, a colourful midsized clothing rack, a paradise planning poster, and a paradise planning mug from wardell
𖤓 went back to nook’s cranny and sold some more stuff

i’ll edit this later if i do anything else, but i am sleepy, lol.

November 14, 2023
  • First day back after I speed-finished the group of Pokemon DS games that I've been playing, finishing that goddamn project. AND then I had to level up a character of each class in ESO for some achievements. But now I'm finally back in ACNH after like, a month and a half. Missed Halloween. It's fine.
  • Got a Tiara today.
  • Saharah had a Circuit-Board Wall, a Circuit-Board Floor, and a Concession-Stand Wall.
  • Kicks had a new pair of Wrestling Shoes.
  • Mom's Reliable Kitchen Mat was in the mail.
  • Last I was on, I gifted Kody a birthday gift. And now I got Kody's Photo!
  • Customized a Clothes Closet, Director's Chair, Baby Chair, Basic School Chair, Basic Teacher's Desk, Bathroom Sink, Bath Stool, and Amazing Machine
  • Housewares went from 85% to 86%, Total went from 86% to 87%.
  • Progressed on a missing dish. Cooked fish-and-chips.
  • GOT THE LAST HOLEY SOCKS I NEEDED FROM THE RECYCLING BIN.
  • Crafted a Simple Mum Crown, Gold Rose Crown, and Blue Rose Wreath.
    • Edit: Got some items from Firesquids today. Crafted a Glowing-Moss Ruins Wall (FINALLY), a Natural Mum Wreath, and a Blue Rose Crown. Customized the Lucky Cat I got, and then made it into a Lucky Gold Cat.
  • I ONLY HAD TO USE 19 FISHING BAIT TODAY.
  • Caught All Fish.jpg

Last edited:
- Visited a few DAs of TBT members that I've wanted to check out since Halloween

- Finished decorating my playground area

- Started laying the groundwork for a nature trail that runs in-between the beach/playground

- Ordered more medieval building sides for my town center build

- Got some bush starts from Panda to help build up the greenery in certain areas

- Talked to my villagers

- Popped a bunch of balloons. I'm working towards completing that Nook Miles achievement

- Did some of the Nook Miles + things

- Finished (I think) my natural bridge. It needed a few more pine trees on the sides to create a more 'wondrus' walk

15/11

- bones moved out. currently going villager hunting!
- went to resident services and asked for an incline to be destroyed. destroyed cliffs where the tailors used to be (now at the beach)
- completed a few nook miles achievements (fell into my own pit for pit-y party and overcoming pitfalls. also the rock splitting champ achievement)
- changed up the river near where my museum is
- asked katrina to tell me about my friendship with punchy. hit best frendo status, so now i can go for his photo !

November 15, 2023
  • Got some items from Liz!'s store to bolster my stockpiles.
    • Crafted and customized a Spooky Candy Set and Spooky Treats Basket.
      • Tools went from 95% to 97% complete.
  • Got the Fish Poster and Golden Rod recipe in the mail today.
    • Crafted the Golden Fishing Rod.
  • Kicks was in town today, got a new color of Compression Tights.
  • Able Sisters had the Gumdrop Dress and Kappa Cap, both of which were new.
  • Still working on speed-running friendship with Maddie and Rodney to get the last two emotes I need. Got each of them a gift, mailed a gift to both. Did plenty of talking.
  • Said goodbye to T-Bone, who is moving out soon.
  • Nothing new at the Apparel Shop, no new recipe from the Restaurant.
  • Customized at Cyrus a Bathroom Stall, Box Sofa, Capsule-Toy Machine, Cat Tower, and a Colorful Wheel.

November 16, 2023
  • Beach had a new recipe, Champiñones al ajillo. Cooked it.
  • Customized at Cyrus a Cello, Changing Room, Claw-Foot Tub, and Climbing Wall. Housewares went up to 87% from 86%.
  • Crafted a Gift Pile.

November 17, 2023
  • Ugh. Gullivarrr showed up.
  • Sent out daily mail with DIY recipe gift to Maddie and Rodney.
  • Watered my veggies.
  • Yesterday's Ancient Statue was fake. Which is good. I already had a real one donated, and this is one more item crossed off my catalog list. Boosted my total artwork cataloged from 84% to 85%.
  • Able Sisters had the Soccer-Uniform Top I was missing, as well as a Wrestler Uniform and Nurse's Cap. Dress-Up went from 75% to 76%.
  • Maddie pung me but all she wanted was to sell a goddamn Delivery Jacket. TEACH ME THE LAST REACTION.
  • Customized a Cute Chair, Cute Floor Lamp, Cute Sofa, Digital Scale, Diner Counter Table, and Simple Panel. This got Housewares from 87% to 88%.

Back