• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you visit Harv's Island?

Do you visit Harv's Island?

• Never

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Rarely

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Often

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Daily

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters

Cheremtasy

Lost in the memories
Bells
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Lily
White Lily
Now that we're in the year of 2024, I'm curious as to how many people still visit Harv's/Harvey's island, and if so, how often do you go? 🤔 If you want to elaborate with more than just voting, I'm also curious to know what are your main reasons for going (Saharah, Redd, Cyrus, etc.)? I know there's a weekly reset, though I think some things can refresh faster (iirc Redd will refresh the art he displays sooner if you buy both pieces? Correct me if I'm wrong though!). There are also those who time travel who can disregard the weekly resets.

I honestly can't say I go very often nowadays. I never did to begin with, even though I've time travelled a lot in the past. 😅 I don't know if it's just me, but I find it inconvenient to go to the airport and fly which is my main reason for not going as often as I'd like. If it was just a short walk downwards/upwards like how Main Street in New Leaf, I think I'd for sure be going daily/super often. Going to the airport and flying to areas that I feel should have some incentive to go often has always felt like a chore for me unfortunately. 😔

I definitely go more often now that Redd, Kicks, etc are available. I like to be able to peruse the goods at my own pace instead of checking every day for a special visitor. But I agree that having to fly there every time is a bit of a pain!

I also like Harv's design studio, and definitely use it a lot for TBT events. I am really thankful for it, because I don't think of myself as a good decorator. That's not usually my strong suit in these games. So I like having an easy sandbox within Harv's place to play around with decorating ideas. And for TBT events, I liked being able to put up something temporary there that doesn't have to live permanently on my island.

I do ofttern visit Harv’s island as I like to always check out the little markets. Mostly for kicks and to get my hair done :p

I am still trying to complete my art collection so I visit Redd daily. Even if both art pieces are fake, I buy one so that the next day I have another chance at getting a real piece to put in my museum.

I also customize almost everything I am going to use, so I visit Cyrus often. Kicks and Saharah I visit once a week to see what they are selling. I love Harv's Island and I am due for a change of hair style, so off to Harriet I go!

I go quite often actually. I like going for Cyrus as well as the other shopping vendors like Leif and Kicks.

Before the final update I rarely visited if at all. The only time was during the first Wedding month. And after the first time I kind of phone in the following tasks lol. I still don't use it that much aside from checking to see if there's some new items in the campers. I do use it a bit more when I am decorating and need Cyrus to customize some stuff, but I haven't done that since last year. Or it might had been the year before.

I visit every day, sometimes multiple times a day. I'm still trying to complete my catalogue and fill out the art section of my museum so I buy from Redds daily and check out the other vendors weekly. Completing my catalogue means that I take stuff to Cyrus to get it customized. Finally, I get my luck reading from Katrina every day. If I pay for bad luck to be purified, I have a chance of getting a Zodiac animal I'm missing. If I get good luck in friendship, that increases my chances of getting a new item from my villagers, especially if I give them a high-value present.

I don't really visit any of the stalls, but I do spend a lot of time in Photopia. I love making sets and taking photos of Buck in different outfits! Also, it's really handy for any TBT events.

I go there a bunch! Mainly to see what outfits I should give to my villagers, if it'll look good on them or not :^P
And yeah, for Cyrus and Katrina! If I get Katrina's "no tool breaking" blessing, it's a gooood day.

I picked sometimes, mostly because it depends on whether I'm in design mode or just play mode. If I'm in design mode- nope. No time for Harv's. But just regular play/hang out mode, oh heck yes. Gotta hit Harv's.

The number 1 reason - art. My museum has some complete and near complete displays, but the art section....kinda empty. I never seem to be able to complete the art collections, but with redd on Harv's island, at least i can stop by and see if he has any "real" art up for sale. I also like the small stuff you get from redd.

I check out kicks and saharah, too. And lief when i need certain things. But mostly i go for redd.

The only times I have ever stepped foot on Harvs island is when I had to for a TBT event

I don't play daily but I go to Harv's pretty much every time I do play. I always check every shop and get my fortune told. I also go sometimes when I have someone move in or out to catalog their poster.

i went pretty much each time i played a little bit of time ago since i needed some statues and paintings from redd to complete my museum. nowadays, i go every so often to visit katrina and get the villager insight boost for bestfren points!!!!

Before the update to the island, the only time I went was for the Wedding event, and to get character posters unlocked from their amiiibos.

Now, I go often enough, especially with TBT events; it's much easier to set up what I want from there. Plus the market is fun to look around. :)

Rare visit when I need more shrubs for the season change. Last year I found the last item from Kicks and got the last toy in the mail. I should visit to try different furniture for a few Villagers houses that need fixing. A couple need bugs/fish removed.

The number 1 reason - art. My museum has some complete and near complete displays, but the art section....kinda empty. I never seem to be able to complete the art collections, but with redd on Harv's island, at least i can stop by and see if he has any "real" art up for sale. I also like the small stuff you get from redd.
You might already know this trick, but just in case - You can buy a piece of the fake art, and then Redd will have a new item the next day. There's no guarantee that it'll be real, but if you buy a piece of art every day except Sunday, then you have 8 chances of getting real art each week instead of 2 chances.

You might already know this trick, but just in case - You can buy a piece of the fake art, and then Redd will have a new item the next day. There's no guarantee that it'll be real, but if you buy a piece of art every day except Sunday, then you have 8 chances of getting real art each week instead of 2 chances.
I actually didn't know that. Ty! Of course, now I'll have to buy the fake art....but still, good to know.

Sometimes I visit and sometimes I forget about it . I usually go there when I have a new villager or if someone moves out. It’s fun for tbt events and when I need to something recolored. My second island has only opened two of the shops so I need to get working on that .

Since I restarted I've been making it a habit to go to Harv's every day to take advantage of Cyrus and Katrina. I usually just go to these two and no one else. I still need to get my black sword and scabbard from Kicks, get a few missing "dreamy" wallpapers and flooring from Saharah, and complete my art gallery so I always go there on Mondays to see if I can.

Back