• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you visit Harv's Island?

Do you visit Harv's Island?

• Never

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Rarely

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Often

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Daily

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
I go there every day I'm on, so pretty much daily. I just always double check there isn't anything I want.

......and I have a weakness for Redd's lottery box. XP

I usually do. I'm still decorating around my island, so I gotta rely on Tortimer, Cyrus, Redd, Leif and Saharah to get things done.

Not so much anymore, but it's fun to check out and I still need some statues from Redd!

I haven't unlocked the marketplace yet so I've just been going there occasionally to plan out my home. Because you can swap through all of the variations, it helps me see what would look good without me wasting customizing boxes on it.

Honestly, I only use it when I am required to in order to participate in a contest or event on this forum. XD

Back on my old island pre-HHP I would go to Photopia ALL THE TIME to design rooms, but after getting HHP I just kinda. Stopped. And I haven't visited yet on my curent island because I forget what you have to do to unlock the shops.

I don’t go every time, but I will check in to get Katrina’s fortune and/or see what art Redd is selling.

I’ll usually only go if I remember I need some specific purpose there, but every now and then I’ll pop by

I visit harvey’s island for like every tbt event that isn’t this one LOL

I used to go more often for room decor trial and error back when the game first came out tho!

I'll say sometimes. I am trying to get art from Redd there but I also forget some days or just don't care enough to go. I use Cyrus a fair bit since my catalog is far from complete. The other thing I mainly use Harv's for is trying clothes on my villagers before I gift it to them because I gotta make sure they look good.

I still visit Harv's Island, yes. There are still some clothing items that I still need to fill up my catalogue, especially shoes, socks, and accessories like purses and bags, so I like to see what Kicks has in stock each week. I like to see what Saharah has in stock as well. I'll occasionally need to go see Cyrus to get some furniture items customized and thus fill my catalogue up some more with all the various colors and styles. I also like to get my fortune told by Katrina in the hopes of getting her special items, though I don't do that as often anymore since I have them now.

I voted sometimes, I don't go there all the time cuz i'm usually too lazy, but sometimes i'll remember that I still need some items from redd, or leif and i'll go see what they have there, or I need to customize something with cyrus and i'll just pop in for a quick moment. Oftentimes I usually go when I'm about to play the dlc, since im already at the airport you can go to harv's island and then theres an option to go straight to work from there, so idk to me it feels like less jumping around.

I actually forgot Harv existed and had to google the functionality of him to complete the Christmas TBT events💀

I go at least once a week to see what Saharah, Kicks and Redd are selling, sometimes twice if one of them is visiting my island on Monday.

I’ll go more often if I want to take fun photos with my villagers, try out room designs, design something for a TBT event or invite a new villager to unlock their poster in my catalog, but 1-2 visits a week are usually the max for me.

I visit Harv's Island every now and then to see what Saharah and Redd have to offer, though I'd much rather customize houses now that there's HHP.

Back