• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you visit Harv's Island?

Do you visit Harv's Island?

• Never

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Rarely

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Often

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Daily

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
I am trying to get all wallpaper/floor/rugs from Saharah, and know every week there are new items, so I do my best to show up and get something new there.
I sometimes go to check out kick, and get customs done thats about it. Redd never has paintings or statues I need :/

I don’t play ACNH anymore, but I almost exclusively visit Harv’s island - mostly to decorate for a tbt event, or to check Redd’s for art.

I pretty much never visited it on my original island (except for tbt events like others have said) but when I was doing a “hard mode” challenge, I would go to Harv’s a lot to see what I could buy from the shops since I wasn’t allowed to do much trading with other players

Sometimes. Usually its to change the colour of items at Reese's RV or look to for new rugs. I only really visit the house for tbt events.

Back