• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What colour is your airport?

My airport is blue. My favorite color for the airport is blue, so I’m glad to have gotten blue on my first try. Admittedly, I didn’t even know the airport had different color variations until, like, a month into the game. My airport just happens to be blue and I couldn’t be happier with the result.

Mine is orange and I specifically reset until I got it. I wanted cozy autumn vibes 🍂 My second island has a green airport so that I could get unlimited black streetlamps.

Is it hard having two islands? I always think ones enough work

No because I only play the second island occasionally. I keep the terraforming to the absolute minimum so that I can enjoy the early game natural island vibes. I mostly use it for storage and holding villagers.

I would love a purple one so much it would look so nice next to the blue ocean :love:
oh yes and a purple one would be good too :)
Post automatically merged:

Yellow and I hate it
Its one of 2 things I really dislike about my island

My second island airport is orange.
The beat one imo
you could start again if you hate the yellow one or are you happy with your island?

you could start again if you hate the yellow one or are you happy with your island?
I love everything apart from the fruit and the airport.
I could never delete the island. I'm nearly done with all the stamps and I've put 1200 hours into it

Its my first island from day 1 so I want to keep it to look when the game gets nostalgic

I love everything apart from the fruit and the airport.
I could never delete the island. I'm nearly done with all the stamps and I've put 1200 hours into it

Its my first island from day 1 so I want to keep it to look when the game gets nostalgic
Okay :)

Green. Wasn't really something I thought about til I found out it was to do with the colours of other items available. It worked out well for me to have the black streetlamps and red phone boxes, seeing as my island has a heavy London vibe.

i got green! i was kind of disappointed when i saw that it was green but then i named my island cacti. the color is fitting and i've grown to love it.

Mine is yellow! It's actually the color I was hoping for the most, though not so much for the color itself than the color variations of items that come with it. If airport color didn't determine the colors of some NMT items, I probably would've wanted blue or green.

Back