• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favourite blue villagers šŸ’™

Bluebear and Ione!! They're both so precious!

Throwback to Julian and his gorgeous house, hehe.

There's so many good blue villagers honestly! šŸ’™ My top favs would be Ione and Hornsby, i had hornsby for a while and let him go but maybe id bring him back in another game, and ione I wanna try out in my town soon šŸ¤”
Some honorable mentions would be Bam, Julian, Sherb and Dizzy (who's kindof blue kindof grey)

Blue villagers are OP, too iconic. Personal faves would be Ione, Beardo, Julian, Hornsby, Jeremiah and Bluebear.

julian was my first ever dreamy so i have a soft spot for him and his fabulous self āœØ i also really liked bam when he was in my town and filbert is just super duper cute

Ione, Jeremiah, Julian, & Bam are my favs!!

Also shoutout to Sherb, Bluebear, & Sprinkle (does she count?)

Assuming Rodney counts, then heā€™s #1, of course.
Also love Mitzi, Pate, and Moe right now.

Daisy has the teeniest bit of blue in her ears so, if she counts sheā€™s be on the list too.

Dizzy, Axel, and Poncho I like the looks of too. Thereā€™s a lot more blue villagers, and a lot more blue villagers I like, than I thought!

Rodney, easy, next question

I like most blue villagers though! every post on here I read Iā€™m like ā€˜oh yeah, them too, and themā€™

Back